40

Leave some comments! Y'all don't understand, your comments motivate me on a whole new level. I love the fact that you read this, but can you leave some kind of feedback? There's a lot to say about this story, but there's nothing being said.  I'm sick of writing and not getting a response. Have you ever sat in a corner and talked to the wall and expected a responses? No? Me either, but I feel like this is what it's like. I speak on this so much, but it's like no one is catching onto it.

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COMMENT, WHY READ?

DON'T COMMENT; DON'T READ. GTFOH WITH YOUR WEIRD ASSES.

Suzanne

"If you do this shit, make sure my name is cleared from this. I don't want to be mixed up in any of your antics. You already know people always judge us as one." I told her.

"You need to chill, you're good." she said. "No sis. I'm not good. I don't agree with you. Not only do I disagree, but I'm always put in your mess, since people always take our individuality away." I sighed. "If you f*ck up, you need to confess as yourself, seriously. Remember when you got in trouble in high school for choking that girl? You know I got in trouble because the principle said it was me."

"You're over doing this. I know what I'm doing. I won't even get caught, seriously." she mocked me. I scoffed. She always thinks she has everything under control, but she doesn't. She never does. Every time she f*cks up, she comes to me for help, but I'm sick of it. When she's not coming to me for help, it's because the blame was put me on for her shenanigans.

I was fired from my job at NoonTime because of my record. The things on my record weren't even done my me. My sister did it all, I just didn't want to see her locked away since she would go through much worse. If someone were to find out the crimes my sister have done, she would've been locked away a long time ago. Not in a jail house, but in a crazy house.

My sister has done it all. She's harassed, stalked, and committed battery, but has never once been caught. The only that went recognized is the harassment and guess who's record it's on? Sure isn't hers. That's why I lost my job. They feel like I'm going to harass the artists down at Noontime, since they want to keep their artists completely comfortable and safe, which I understand.

My sister and I are now staying in a small two bedroom apartment in Midtown. This is all we could afford since we both got fired from our jobs. She was once working, but was fired once she kept sexually harassing the patients, but no one ever pressed charges on her. There's always police sirens going off down here, but we couldn't do anything since we were broke as hell. We were surviving off of my last pay check.

She didn't have any money, since she wanted go shopping like she was rich. She went shopping in a store specialized for hunters. For what? I have no idea. She bought binoculars, shoes made for climbing, and clothes that could help you blend into your environment.

I don't know where she found this new interest in hunting, but I'm sure it's deeper than what it is. I don't know what she's up to, but I know she doesn't have any interest in being in the woods. Period. I wasn't going to ask her about it, because if I did, I knew she would try harder to hide it. So, I was simply going to sit back and observe what she's doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

August

At His House

3:00 P.M.

"So this bitch popped up out the fuckin' chips." I was now telling Missy what happened when I went to get her snacks last night. She thought it was hilarious that Whoever She Is hid in the middle of some chips. "Bae, this shit ain' funny. Ha' ass was boutta' get got. It shocked me 'cause I'ain eva' seen no shit like this. She was talkin' some crazy shit 'doe forreal."

"What did she say?" Missy said, completely halting her laughter and squinting her eyes at me. I knew she was serious now. Missy has been sitting around this house off of doctor's orders, while I'm out having strange encounters with some bitch, whose obsessed with me.

"She tryna' get ha' ass fat fa' the kid." I bluntly spoke. "August!" Missy said jumping to slap me, but like a pro, I dodged that shit. "Baybeh," I dragged out. "It ain' e'en that serious. I'on got eyes fa' ha'. I'm focused on two girls right na'. You and Lyric. Ya' heard me?"

"I heard you, but I don't like herrrrr." she whined with a pout ridden face. "Aww, big baybeh. You'on gotta' worry 'cause I'on like ha' flat back ass eitha'." I told her as I pinched her cheeks.

"Better not nigga." she said as she giggled.

----------------------------------------------

Now listen bitches, I spent 2 hours in front of my computer to try to make up some good shit for y'all. I've literally isolated myself from everyone and focused solely on this whack ass chapter that I just put together.

So with that being said, I should have some kind of appreciation. YOU'RE WELCOME. Thefuck.

Comment or I'll bomb your homes.

Excuse errors, sike fuck y'all.