4

Missy

I was getting ready to go to lunch with Shay, since her nosy ass wanted to know everything that went down in New Orleans. My phone rung, indicating that she was calling me, I answered, ready for whatever stupid shit she had to say. "Aye bitch, where are you?" she asked, being as vulgar as possible. "Blah, blah, blah, hoe. I'm just about done getting ready. I'm just waiting on you." I told her. "Well wait no more madame, I'm outside, now let's go." she quickly said, hanging up.

We were in downtown Atlanta, at some restaurant. I gave her the run down on everything that happened. She was sitting in her seat with her jaw dropped, until I threw something in it. this d*ck. "Bitch why must you play? Scratch that stupid shit you just pulled for right now though. The kiss? Was it good?" she asked, grinding her hips into her seat. "Stop being a hoe for once in your life. He's 17." I told her. "Sooooo, when is his birthday?" she asked, trying to figure out if he was going to be 18 soon. "Next year." I said, sipping my drink. "Well still, f*ck it. You're single, his girlfriend ain't doing shit. He came at you. Everybody don't gotta know what's going on with y'all. It's nobody's business. Y'all got them risky business type relations going on." her eyes lit up at the thought of me hooking up with a boy that's under age.

After long conversation with Lil' Bitch a.k.a. Shay, we went to my house to watch movies. In the middle of About Last Night, my phone lit up. I started getting butterflies thinking it was August, but it wasn't. I let out a long sigh, making Shay question me. "I'm good, but don't get hype when you hear this." she nodded. "Well, when my phone lit up, I had butterflies hoping it was August, but I was sadly disappointed when I seen that it wasn't." she let out a nasty-sounding scream and got up, doing some kind of James Brown type dance. "Bitch you in love." she cooed. "Bitch, eat my ass, I ain't in love with that little nigga, but he cool. I kinda miss him." I told her. "You never showed me nor told me what he looks like." I showed her a couple of the pictures we took that night in the hotel, making her wild out. "He sexy." she said licking her lips, like he was a piece of chicken. "And young." I added.

Once Shay left, I finally decided to text August, hoping he would reply.

Me: Aye lil' ugly ass nigga.

I waited for five minutes, literally staring at my phone. I got tired of waiting, so I got up to get something to eat, but as soon as I pulled my refrigerator door open, my phone went off.

BabyZaddy: Girl, you know you love ya BabyZaddy. You see what I put my name as in ya phone, babymama?

Me: Nigga please, I'm about to change this shit. You tryna have me locked away. What you up to though lil' boy?

BabyZaddy: You gonna get yaself locked away, you tried to touch my private parts, but nothing fr. Thinkin' about my babymama and that fat ass. But lil boy? Ima grown ass man

Me: I'm just gonna ignore the first part, but you thinking 'bout this fat ass? And grown man my ass, you a lil' boy in my eyes. Wait, where is your gf?

BabyZaddy: I can show you better than I can tell you about this grown man shit. And she pregnant.

I was in utter shock, I couldn't even text anymore. I was pissed off at that. I hit the call button, he let the phone ring once and answered. "Wassup?" he said, nonchalant. "Don't f*cking wassup me. You got that girl pregnant and you just said that shit like it wasn't nothing." I yelled into the phone, making him laugh at me. "Bae, chill. It's not mine. She pregnant by one of my niggas. I don't f*ck with that hoe nomo'." he said as if he didn't care, but I knew he was hurt. "You okay August?" I asked, truly concerned. "I'm good, I don't need her anyway. She was never there for a young nigga, so I'ma just move on to my babymama, and I see how you ain't stop me from calling you that shit either, and you let me call you bae. You like this shit." He said, laughing into the phone. "Boy shutup. I wasn't worried about it." I told him, lying. "Mhm, Ima text you though, I wanna show you something." he told me. "Alright kid." "Love you too." he said, cackling into the phone, hanging up.

Five minutes later, my phone told me I had a new picture message. I opened it, and instantly gasped. I had no choice to text him.

Me: You going to jail.

BabyZaddy: You the one looking. You ready for Zaddy or what?
Me: Eww, I'm done with you. Horny ass lil' negro. Go to bed. Ima take away ya phone privileges.
BabyZaddy: Don't trip, I'm not gonna send it to nobody else. Night bae
Me:Shut the f*ck up.

I went to sleep that image engraved in my brain. Dis tew much.