9

August

A few days later

I knew today was the day Missy would be leaving. I also knew that on her last day, she always visits her mother before she leaves. I wasn't gonna let her leave while she's pissed at me. We would probably go a whole three weeks without talking to each other, leaving us in a bad place. I woke up early and got ready to see Missy. I wanted to make sure I was ready before she came, unsure of what time that would be, but I knew she naturally wakes up early.

As it hit two o'clock, I began to feel disappointed since she hasn't shown up yet. I just sat on the couch in the living room, watching TV, bored out of my mind. I was trying to keep my mind off of Missy for the time being, but it just didn't work out for me. I didn't even realize somebody had walked in the house until I seen Missy quickly turn out of the living room's doorway. She looked like she was looking for her mom, but tried to leave without being noticed when she seen it was me.

"Missy." I called out, making her stop in her path. She turned around like she had been caught doing something wrong. I quickly noticed something different about her. She didn't look like her usual cheerful self, her eyes were red and puffy. "C'mere." I instructed her, causing her to let out a breath of frustration. "Man c'mon, stop being so f*cking stubborn and talk to me." I said, getting frustrated myself. After all of her pouting, she sat down on the sofa next to me.

"What's goin' on? You good?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." "If you're fine, why were you crying?" I questioned. "I wasn't, I didn't get enough sleep." I knew she was lying. I've stayed up all night with this girl, multiple times, even nights in a row, and she's never looked like this. "I know you're lying." I told her. She rolled her eyes, obviously irritated at the fact that I seen through her bullshit. "Just tell me." "Why? So you can tell my mother?" she scoffed.

"You keep bringin' this shit up. She must'a actually whooped yo' ass fa' you ta' still be thinkin' bout the shit. It's over and done with. Don't you see that I give a f*ck? What the f*ck is wrong witchu? You sitting here witcha arms folded with ya' face frowned up like a lil' ass kid, but I'm the childish one? C'mon na', I'm f*ckin' tryin'. I been tryin' so hard fa' you ta' feel the way I feel about you and now I'm sitting here tryna get you to tell me what's wrong witchu, when I got better shit to do. I don't have ta' look at you and that stupid ass face you makin'," she fixed her face, but she looked sad. "but I still am. You know why?" she shook her head no. "Cause I give a f*ck about you, even though you obviously don't give a f*ck about me." I ranted.

I was so caught up in ranting about my feelings, I didn't notice she had tears rolling down her face. I knew I had f*cked up. Even though, it was the truth, maybe it was too much right now. I gently pulled her into me, trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry, I din't mean to say it like that. I meant what I said, but I shouldn't have come off so rude." I told her. I felt her shaking her head against my chest. "No. Don't apologize for your feelings. It was 100% true. You deserve better than what I'm giving you. I've been a shitty person towards you. I'm sorry for sending you mixed signals, for turning you down when all you wanna do is care for me. For doing the wrong I've done to you."

What she said had a nigga feelin' emotional. Missy was never a shitty person to me. I was lucky to meet her. She's helped me with everything, literally. She gave me place to stay, even after she left. She gave me a phone, remained loyal, and cared for me when my own girl wouldn't. I know she deserved a real apology. I just wanted us to get back to normal after today. I don't even want her to leave, but I know she had to return back to her life.

"Missy, no. I'm really sorry. I was in the wrong. I tried to push you to do something you weren't comfortable with. You've been far from shitty towards me. I swear you made me feel like a new nigga once you came around. I'm sorry. Words can't even explain how sorry I am." I told her, I couldn't even express to her the way I felt about her. Nothing could, well nothing I could afford. Her weeping came to a halt as she wrapped her around my neck, tightly. It felt so good, having her wrapped around me.

After talking to her and her mother, she decided she would postpone her departure, until she really felt like leaving. I was excited because I knew I would get in an extra day with her. I wanted to actually spend some time with her, just me and her. Nobody else, not even her mother. Resulting in us going to her hotel room for another movie night.

I decided to make dinner again, just to try to make up for the shit we've been going through recently. After we were done, she picked out a movie to watch. We both came to an agreement on Think Like A Man 2. Somehow, we were curled up on the bed together, watching the movie. I noticed she was falling asleep, but I wasn't gonna let her. I wanted to bother her some.

"Missy." I whispered and shook my shoulder that she was laying on. I called her name once more, making her eyes slowly open. "We didn't finish the movie yet." I told her. "Sorry, I think I wanna take a bath though. I'll be back in a little." She gathered her things, plus some bubble bath and went into the restroom.

After 30 minutes, I got bored waiting on her. The movie had went off and I was sitting here, watching some dumb shit on TV. I decided to check in on her to see if she was okay. Without knocking or anything, I walked in, seeing sitting in the tub, sitting completely still. "Missy." I called out, but got no response. I walked around to see her staring into space. The only movement she made was by her eyeballs. She glanced at me, then looked back into space. "You okay?" I asked, kinda scared by whatever was going on with her.

I noticed her face turn, she was starting to cry. The sight broke my lil' heart. "Man, c'mon Missy. You gotta tell me what's going on. You hurting me with these tears." "I just want to so bad August, but it's my own stupid ass thoughts holding me back." I was confused as to what the f*ck she could be talking about, but I knew it had her worked up. Before I could even ask, she continued on. "I like you so much, but it's something holding me back. I know you want this to happen, too. We want each other, but I'm being stupid." she went on. I couldn't say anything, I could only do one thing.

I kissed her. I kissed her with all the passion I had for her, I finally let it out. She hesitated, but she eventually did kiss me back. She kissed me like her life depended on it. She kissed me like I held her last breath in my mouth. I started to rub her thighs. I wanted to see if she would finally let me go further. To my surprise she didn't stop me. She didn't wanna admit it, but she wanted it. I could tell because she was grinding her hips, trying to get her p*ssy to touch my hands.

Seeing that she wanted me to play with it so bad, I did exactly that. I went down onto her pearl, slowly rubbing it, making her moan in my against my lips. I surprised her by plunging my fingers deep into her, making her release a high pitched moan, while her body quivered. It's obvious she ain't getting none. I kept pushing them into her while using my other hand to wipe the tears that were sitting on her face.

I eventually pulled her out of the tub, but we didn't make it far due to the fact the kiss was never broken. I ended up pushing her wet body up against the sink counter. I took my shirt off, since she was soaking it up anyways. I pushed her thighs back and dropped my pants and underwear, whipping out my erect d*ck. She looked down at it, then back at me, like she was scared of what was gonna happen. "Relax." I whispered in her ear. I pushed in her, making her gasp and arch her back.

I f*cked her on this counter, making her scream, shout, and shake in the process. I was laughing in my head since she was talking all that shit bout me being young, but she was struggling to take the d*ck. "F*ck, August!" she squealed out, motivating me to fuck her faster. I kept pumping her, until I felt a liquid all on my stomach. I looked down to see her squirting all over me. I don't know if this was a regular thing for her, or it was just too bomb, but the shit turned me on.

We went on all night, moving from the counter to the bed. Switching into different positions each time she came. I know now that all she needed was some of this daddy d*ck up in her system.