19

Missy

I had nothing to do today, but August did. He had to meet up with his label, but I was just going to be sitting around waiting on him to come back. His manager was assisting him with his mobility since I wouldn't be around. Once he returns, he has his first therapy meeting which I will be attending. I need to make sure he's being treated well and everything is running smoothly. Though, I'm not too worried about him being treated poorly due to his big mouth, I still need to see for myself.

As hours passed, I was getting bored so I decided to call Shay over for a while. Twenty minutes later she busted in my door, using her spare key. "Didn't I tell you that shit was for emergencies only?" I rhetorically asked, "Girl this is an emergency, it's cold out them doors." I waved her off and sat down on the sofa, knowing she would follow up.

"So what's the tea? Spill." she started. "How ya' nosy ass figure I got some tea to spill?", "Heifer I can tell when your tea pot is just about to overflow." I laughed at the metaphors we use with each other. I gave her the run down on everything that's been going on, even doing a couple dances when I would tell her about the sexual things. This process took forever since so much has happened.

"Biiitch," she dragged out, "You should've told me sooner. When he get home? I know he fine, I wanna see in person, even though he rollin' on 22's." I gave her that bitch don't play look, which she read. "Excuse me, I don't want him anyway. I got somebody low key." I chuckled at her ways. As if on cue, August rolled his way into the house.

"Hey baby, how was it today?" I asked, kissing his lips. "It went good. We got something to talk about too." he told me. I nodded my head and told Shay we had to go, so her ass was not staying in my house while we were gone. I went to put my shoes on and took August to my car. When I tried to help him in, he told me he had it and pulled himself in the car. I guess he think he the shit now.

Once we got there, we were met with the woman who would be conducting the therapy. She was a young Caucasian woman with long blonde hair that was pinned up into a bun. The top she was wearing had a V-cut, which is highly unprofessional to me. "Hi, I'm Susie. I'll be taking care of you today," she said, only paying attention to August. "You can come right back here with me and we can get started." she finished. She was bent over to August's level while pushing her breasts together to make her cleavage appear.

"That's cool and all, but my girl wanna come back here too." August spoke. I smiled at the woman, who looked as if she had been played. "Oh o-okay, well come on." she stammered. I sat down in a seat nearby as I watched her transition August from his chair to a bench. "You may feel like you can't move your legs, but I need you to try your best okay? I want you to push yourself. At least try to move your feet." she spoke trying to push him.

He pushed and pushed for minutes, at his breaking point, he began to give up. I walked over to them and knelt down in front of him. I asked the woman for some privacy and she walked out into the hall. "Look baby, I don't need you giving up okay? If you do this, imagine the things you could do when you get better." I told him, "We." he corrected me. "That's right." I smirked at him. I started to pull the side of my shirt down, revealing my breast. "You can do anything you want. So do this for me, and I'll do that for you." I said pointing at his d*ck.

He nodded in a frantic manner causing me to giggle. I fixed my clothing and called Susie back in. I stood behind her as she asked him to move his leg or foot once again. He was still failing to do so, so I decided to pull my shirt back down to motivate him. His eyes grew wide and his leg sprung up. He was so focused on me he didn't even realize what he had done. "Baby! Look what you did!" I cheered running over to him. He looked down and smiled from ear to ear.

Our happy moment was brought to a halt once his phone rung. He placed it in my purse before we left so I dug it out, seeing Crystal's name come across it which irritated me, but I let him know. "Don't answer." he replied. I declined the call and put it back, but as soon as I did, it went off again. I seen that it was her calling again. This time I answered it and gave it to August since it may have been important.

"Why ya' calling?" he spoke into the phone, "Well I can't.". There was a long pause, "Call that nigga you was f*ckin' when we was together." his face displayed an image of anger. "Whatever man, just stop callin' me man." he said hanging up. "What was that about?" I asked, "She talkin' 'bout she just wanna talk. What the f*ck we gotta' talk about? We not cool." he ranted. I covered his face in kisses just to make him smile. "Stop," kiss "being" kiss "a" kiss "big" kiss "meanie." He laughed all the way through making me happy.

"Alright bae, long as I got you." he told me, causing a smile to spread on my face.