43

15 COMMENTS & VOTES. 

Lyric has been revealed!

Missy [ 3 Days Later]

August and I had finally settled down after the birth of Lyric. She came in and shook our lives up for a bit, but now, we have it under control. Her first night being home, she cried the whole night through. I don't know if it was because she was in a new place or not, but it was very stressful.

She would stop when August and I came in, but soon after we left her to sleep, she would cry again. Every time we went to get her she was laying in a new position, but she's only days old, so I don't see how she could have done it. I breastfed her until she fell asleep and minutes later, she would wake up again. August and I decided to sleep in the nursery that night, so we wouldn't keep going back and forth, but she didn't wake us up once we stayed in there. Maybe she didn't like being alone.

I don't know what to think when it comes to Lyric right now because she's just so new. She can't speak, so she can't tell me what's wrong with her, but I'm slowly figuring it out.

August had some things to handle today, so he was getting ready to leave. August insisted that I call my mother over while he's gone, so I won't be alone and I would have some help with Lyric, but I went against it. I decided that Lyric and I needed some bonding time. Also, I would be able to figure out how she likes things, so I can be a better mother to her on my own.

August was performing tonight, but he had to do sound check, so he would be gone all day. Lyric was sucking the life from my nipple at the moment. I could never get over the sounds she makes when she eats. She grunts while she's drinking the milk, like she hasn't eaten in years. Then, she hits me in my chest and squeezes my breasts, but her hands are so small, it's like a strong ass pinch, which hurts like hell.

"Lyric, you in there beating ya' mama?" August walked out the bathroom, yelling. She started to kick her legs, and began to grunt louder which caused her to close her gums in on my nipple and pinch my breast harder. I guess she needed to do all that to let out a louder noise. I hissed out in pain, while August sat back laughing.

"Auguust," I whined, "it's not funny. You made her do that." he laughed even harder. "I'm sorry baybeh. She be fuckin' yo' ass up." he said in a chuckle. It's like any time August said something, it set her off because she started to kick both of her legs simultaneously even harder than before.

"You just need'a stop talking, because she gets hype off of you." I told him as he stared at her while she fed from me. "Stop hatin'." he said. This time, she released from my breasts and started wagging her hands in the air with her little kicks and grunts.

"Take your child." I told him and laughed at how happy she gets when he's around. He took her out of my arms. She latched onto his shirt as soon as she got in his arms. I was getting up to shower when I heard August talking to Lyric as she responded in her little grunt language.

I paused to listen, and couldn't help the tears that were falling. He was literally in love with her and it was so beautiful. She was in love with her daddy, too. I know he doesn't want to leave her, but he has to make his money.

"Ya' know, I ain' know you was in ya' mama belly fa' a while, but I'm glad I found out befo' it was too late. I'on know what I'a do if I missed this. Ya' luh' baybeh days. You only three days old, but you got mo' uh' my heart than anybody that's been around all my life. I'm not lying eitha'. I luh' ya' mama too, but you my baybeh. I helped make you and I'ma always luh' you. No matta' what you do. Just don't be ackin' too grown. I'm only letting you lay around here wit' just ya' diaper on 'cause ain' nobody here, but whenever there's company, or you outside this house, make sure yo' got you on a onesie, with some pants 'cause them onesies be showing too much. Maybe you need'a wear a hat too, 'cause I'on wanna' have to beat no luh' baby boy ass 'cause he all in ya' face tryna get at'cha. I'll end up having ta' throw his ass inna' trash like them white folks be doing. Nah', I gotta go, but be good fa' ya' mama and stop beating her up. Ha' chest be all red. Luh' you Lyric. I'ma be back a luh' lata'." he concluded his little talk with my baby.