31. FBGP

This that sorry for the wait 2 *Weezy voice*

August

The next morning, I woke up completely alone. After last night's encounter with Lisa, I attempted to go to sleep, but I did nothing but toss and turn. The only way I could make myself go to sleep was to drink and smoke myself into a deep intoxication that eventually slipped me into an even deeper slumber.

I'd made many earnest attempts to open my eyes, but the drinking that had taken place last night left me with the most godawful hang over today. As many times as it took for me to open my eyes, I failed. I eventually had to practically pry them open with my hands though I regretted doing so. As soon as I opened my eyes, the rays of the sun came beaming into the retina of my eyes forcing my eyelids to slam back down onto my waterline.

After trying to get myself together, I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls or text from Missy since I still had some type of hope for our relationship. Missy had text me indeed bringing a cheesy grin to my face.

I turned the brightness down on my phone so my eyes wouldn't be in agony as I read the message:

BabyMomma😍😘💍👫: August I don't know what you got going on over there, but you needa stop calling me. I don't care about no bitch named Lisa or whoever you said you were with. F*ck you! I tried so hard with you, but you're just selfish. Don't text or call me with that bullshit. You sat around to think of that bogus apology all night probably. Don't apologize for tryna f*ck some bitch right after we got into an argument. You damn right I had somebody over last night, but we weren't f*cking or any thing of that sort so gtfoh with all'at foolery you spitting.

As quickly as my smile formed, it had disappeared. A lump had formed in my throat, but I quickly swallowed it away. There was no way in hell I was going to sit around crying over some bitch. If Missy wanted to run around f*cking around with multiple niggas than she can have her way. I'm gonna keep on with my life, but I do need to get some of my shit from her house and she needs to get hers from mine now.

I text her simply saying that I was coming to get my belongings and bring hers. I didn't wait for a response, instead I slowly made my way downstairs to get some pain killers for the excruciating headache I was experience and had endured for much too long.

After showering and getting ready, I had to run down by the label to meet with my managers about something they told me was extremely important and mandatory. I wasn't sure of what it was, but I knew it had to be something big with the way they were talking. It didn't seem too bad since there was clapping and cheering in the background.

-------

"All you need to do is sign your name on the line and you shouldn't have to worry about finances for a very long time." Steve Bartels, the CEO of Def Jam Records told me as he dropped the pen in front of me. He'd just run me down on the regulations of being signed to Def Jam and what would happen if I'd just sign this paper.

I could hardly believe what was happening right now, but I should be able to believe it since I've worked so hard for this moment. All the work I've put into my music, I should be signing this paper like I would be writing my name on a piece of paper for a school assignment.

Once I pushed the pen down on the paper, I heard multiple gasps coming from everyone in the room and a big grin from Susie. I finished my signature on the paper and the room had went into a complete pandemonium. People were dancing and cheering. My managers gave me brotherly hugs as I was still in utter shock.

After realizing that I had the chance to become a better man than I was a few hours ago, I went to visit Missy. Not to repair our issues, but to get my shit back. I didn't care for her anymore, bitches were going to be throwing me p*ssy from every which way.

I knocked at her door and waited for her to answer. I had a repeat of what happened last time when I showed unexpectedly, some nigga was there. This time, it was some big ass dude that was bold enough to open the door. I knew her ass was a hoe like the bitches she warned me about.