25

August

It's been a couple days since Missy stormed out like a little child. I don't see how she's the oldest of the two when she's always leaving when she gets upset. I tried calling her multiple times after she left, but she would always send me to voicemail. I don't know what the f*ck she could be doing, but I planned on stopping by her house whenever I got the chance.

I don't think the Susie situation was that big for her to cut me off the way she did, but that's on her if she wants to constantly throw temper tantrums when shit gets heavy. I know she just wants me to chase her, but I'm just gonna let her win this one and give her what she wants. I would go to her house after this meeting with NoonTime since they said it was mandatory.

Once I made it to the meeting room, everyone looked at me like something was on my face. I greeted everyone, "Wazzam?". I heard many "hellos", "how are yous", and "good afternoons" from everyone speaking simultaneously. "So what's going on?" I asked trying to get straight to it and go. "Well, we know that we've been working you a lot and you may need some time to chill and let someone else take control for a second." D told me. I just nodded in agreement.

"Okaaay," I dragged out wanting him to get to the point. "Well we got you an assistant, she's here now." I sat up in my seat, curious as to who they could have hired for the job since I have been talking about an assistant. "Come in, Suzanne!" I soon as I heard the name, I thought of a snobby white chick, but when I seen who walked in, I was pissed.

"Uh uh, oh hell nah! Y'all gon' have ta' find somebody else fa' this hea' job." I told everyone. I didn't mean to come off picky or mean, but I could not have this cooky bitch around me all the time, handling paper work or any other things I ask her for. If I ask her for a drink or food, she might drug me and I'm not taking that chance.

"Whoa, August slow your roll man! You don't even know that lady and you're probably offending her." Miss Clark, one of the heads of corporal told me. "I'm sorry Miss Clark, but I do know her. She's crazy as f*ck!" I shouted trying to get my point across.

"No, it's okay you guys. I get it. I'll just go." Susie spoke in a soft tone. This hoe was really out of her mind, she's really brainwashing these people. "No, don't go. He's just being an ass. You will work for him and if he continues showing his ass like this then tell me. I'll handle it." Miss Clark said.

At this point, my eyes were wide open as well as my mouth. They were seriously making this shit happen as if my opinion didn't matter. "How can y'all do that? My opinion counts in this too." I told them in a calmer manner. "Well that's too bad. Suzanne is your new assistant," Miss Clark said looking me dead in my eye, "Now go get acquainted." she said, fanning me off. 

I rushed out of the meeting room into the halls, trying my best to avoid Susie's stalker ass. "Wow, baby. What a coincidence, huh? Now, I work for you. We can spend more time together now without that ugly bitch around all the time." she said getting angrier as she spoke about Missy.

"Aye, watch ya' mouth. A'ight? I don't play 'bout my f*cking girl. Me and you," I pointed between us, "will never be. I don't like you in that way, or any way. Period point blank." I told her, but once I did it's like that excited her.

She didn't get upset, she didn't cuss me out, she didn't make an angry face, she smiled. She sent me the most sinister smile that I've ever seen. It's like when the joker smiles. That nigga look happy, but it's like he's up to something. I don't know what it could possibly be, but it's something that's going on in her brain.

I didn't feel like looking at her any longer so I just left. I went on to complete the task that I planned on doing before I had to deal with Susie's crazy ass trying so hard to get closer to me. On my way to Missy's house, I called her to see if she would answer before I got there just in case she wasn't home. Like usual, she didn't answer, but I was still going to check anyways.

Once I made it to her house, I seen another car parked in the driveway. This car obviously didn't belong to a female, simply because you can tell the difference. I wanted to beat her door down, but I had to think rational.

As soon as I got to her door, I took a deep breath to relax myself before I went crazy. Once I was done, I turned my back to the door and donkey kicked that shit. All the chill that I tried so hard to locate went out the window. After kicking a couple times, I rang the doorbell back to back not even letting the first bell finish.

Seconds later, Missy angrily swung the front door open with nothing but a silk robe on. She was obviously naked under it because I could see her nipples poking through. "What the f*ck, August?!" she shouted. I was unfazed by all of that shouting she was doing. I wanted to know who she in here f*cking while I been trying to contact here, worrying myself to death with her childish ways.

I pushed her out of the way and entered her home without her giving me any permission to do so. I don't know if I pushed her too rough or she was just being dramatic but her body slammed into the door as I made my way to her room. To my surprise no one was in there which made me feel like shit about barging in on her like that.

As I was making my way downstairs to apologize, I heard the toilet flush in her guest room. "Who the f*ck is that?" I looked into her eyes, looking for her to lie, but she only showed worry in them which was weird to me. "Aug-" I didn't even get to hear what she was saying before I took off up the stairs to see this nigga.

Once I made it upstairs, I seen some nigga with his clothes undone, including his shirt and no shoes on, just socks. This dude was hella comfy in her house. I didn't see how Missy could be hugged up with some nigga while I been out making moves for us. I been trying to get some more money so I could buy her whatever she wants and spoil her for being a rider, but she been riding for the wrong nigga while she went MIA.

I wanted to f*ck them both up, but I knew I could go to jail for beating the shit out of him. As for Missy, today would've been my first time putting my hands on a female if she even tried to say something to me.

---------------

I need at least 10 comments for the next update. No comments, no update.

I don't have to write this and I honestly don't feel like it sometimes like tonight, but I do because I feel like now since I have people reading it I have to finish, but it's not like that anymore. If I don't wanna write, which is majority of the time, I won't.

Susie in the MM. If you ever watched Obsessed then you'll know why I chose her.