6

Missy

2 Weeks Later

It was that time of the month. Not my period, but my visit to my mother's. I was actually more excited this time. I knew why, I just didn't want to admit to it. I was gonna be able to see August. I was talking to him earlier about my visit. I also talked to Freak Nasty Shay about it. She seems more excited than me, or maybe she just showed her excitement a little bit more than me. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel how she felt, only my feelings were contained.

I was pulling up outside my mother's house. I was instantly greeted at the door by August, which was unusual to me since I'm so used to my mother in his place. He smiled down at me and used his long arms to pull me into a big warm hug, which was exactly what I needed since it was chilly out. I didn't really notice I was still in the hug until my mother cleared her throat, making this moment very awkward. "Hey ma." I awkwardly said. "Nope, I seen you. I watched the whole thing go down. Don't get f*cked up Missy." I rolled my eyes. I already knew she was referring to the long hug and age difference between me and August, but it wasn't that serious.

Like always, my mom wanted to sit down and watch movies, which we did. "Are you staying in the house or you getting a hotel?" my mother asked, breaking the comfortable silence. "Shit" I mumbled to myself, realizing I didn't get a hotel. "I guess so, since I forgot to anyways." I informed her. As soon as I said that, August looked at me like he had something up his sleeve. "Don't fall asleep first, is all I got ta' say." August said and walked out the living room. Seconds later, I heard footsteps upstairs. 

I stepped upstairs to see the light from the guest room shining throughout the halls. My heart sort of sped up the closer I got to the room. I rudely busted the door open to his room, to be funny, but was surprised when I seen him laid on his back on the bed with the sheets over him and something moving up and down, well until he noticed me standing there. "Shit Missy!" he yelled, making me laugh. "I don't care about that, I was bored with my mom, so I came up here to bother you, but I see you're busy." I told him, trying to get on his nerves. "Man, what the f*ck you doing? Just barging up in people's room and shit?" his face was still frowned up. I could tell he was embarrassed, but I would be too if someone caught me masturbating.

I sat down beside him on the bed. "I know you're most likely embarrassed, but it's cool. To be forreal with you, I wouldn't care if you kept on doing it while I was sitting here talking to you." He blew a breath of frustration. "Look, relax alright? It's no big deal. Scoot over." I told him. He narrowed his eyes at me and pointed to the sheets that were sticking up due to his erection. "So." was all I said, making him do what I said.

I did something I've been wanting to do since he sent me the picture. I pulled the covers up and looked at it. This thing really was as huge as it looked in the picture. After I did it, there was a comfortable silence, but I knew August was staring at me like I had lost my mind, I felt it. "What?" I asked, without even looking at him. "You sure you okay? You usually push a nigga away when he even get a little close to you, now you looking at my dick." He said, making me chuckle. "I'm fine, I was just curious, since it's sitting right there." He didn't say anything. He just nodded. I went for it. I just grabbed it, making him tense up a little bit. I don't know why I did it, it was an urge.

Honestly, I haven't been so close to a man or a d*ck in so long. It felt good to be like this again, but it also felt dangerous. I started stroking it up and down, making him groan. I knew he would bust, but I didn't care. I don't know why I was doing this. It's like my body was making me do something that my mind couldn't control. It was making its own decisions at this moment, and I wasn't gonna try to stop it either. He turned my head, kissing me like how he kissed me the first time, but more sensual. I knew I couldn't let this go any further after he came. I couldn't be doing this with him on a regular basis.

Once he came, I washed up and got ready for bed. I found out later on, since there was only one guest bedroom and I refused to sleep in the same room as my mother and her nasty ass boyfriend, I had to sleep with August. It was awkward since I just had his d*ck in my hand an hour ago. It wasn't bad though. We stayed up watching TV and cuddling, which I wasn't even supposed to be doing. I ended up falling into his warm embrace anyway. His hugs were so irresistible. He was so irresistible.

"Missy." he called out in a low voice. "Yeah." I replied, in a low as well. "What the f*ck we doing?" he asked me. "Watching TV." I knew he was referring to what we had going on with each other, but it was nothing, well it was something, but it couldn't be anything, except a friendship. "You know what I mean." he told me, as if he was reading my mind. I knew this conversation would come up. It had to. We weren't having sex, so we weren't "friends with benefits", we weren't together, so he wasn't my boyfriend, and we weren't talking. "Friends." I told him. "Friends that don't know what to do with each other." I finished. I heard him scoff. I knew he was upset by what I said. I was honestly upset with myself. I wanted August, but what could I do? He's a minor. We're three years apart at that.

I rolled over so I was on top of him, chest to chest. I looked up at him, as he looked down at me. "I want you August." he looked at me, then back at the TV as if he wasn't listening to my bullshit. "But I can't have you." I told. "Why the f*ck not? Other than I'm young. So the f*ck what? You know you'on care what people gotta say 'bout what you do. You broke the law befo', prolly fa' some dumb shit at that. Why not break it over something that's actually deep? You make it seem like I'm a baby, like fiteen. I'll be 18 befo' you know it and it won't be an issue." He let out. "Matter fact, fast forward to a few months in the future, I bet you'a be fuckin' with me then. Wouldn't you? When I'm 18. You making excuses. I'm not stressin' over no confused ass female though." he told me.

His last statement hurt me to the core. "I'm not stressin' over no confused ass female though." I got off of his chest and rolled on my side, facing away from him. I just wanted to go to bed at that moment. I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. Not with those words on my mind. I had a feeling he wouldn't wanna be involved with me in the morning, so I was just gonna get a hotel tomorrow.

This story doesn't have a lot of views. I'm not stressed over that, but what I'm saying is, the people who do read, can you comment sometimes? I wanna see what you have to say.

Aaaaaand, I'm not grammatically stupid. I type the way I think August would talk, which I'm still tryna get myself and for Missy, she talks how a human being talks. Everybody knows good and damn well we don't say "want to" and "kind of" or even "have to" when we're talking. We say "gotta", "wanna", and "kinda". Nobody talks like a robot.

And that children, is the lesson of the day.