27

August

I woke up with Missy laid on my chest in a deep slumber. Daddy always puts in work. She overdosed off of this Yung D, she was drowsy from her dosage. It's funny to think how hard she used to deny me because of my age, now she telling me she love me. I wasn't tripping over her telling me she loved me yesterday because honestly I knew she felt that way and I love her.

It's hard to not love someone that's been around to make sure you were good when they have no reason to. She literally picked up a bum off of the streets, and housed me. She fed me and showed me something no girl has shown me before.

Love.

Yeah, I had Crystal, but she showed all the niggas love. It's hard to say I loved that girl, but she obviously didn't feel the same. Now that she's pregnant, she thinks I'm going to empathize with her simply because she f*cked up. Crystal knew she had a good dude, but she didn't know how to treat me. I would give her my last dime at times, but I learned my lesson.

I could never feel like Missy would do something like that to me. Especially since I know Missy herself would give her last dime if I needed it and vice versa. I don't want her doing that for me anymore though because I want to prove to her that I'm a man and I can do it on my own.

I know our start was weird since we were supposed to only be friends and I'm younger, but now that she's given me a chance, I want to make it well worth it. If I were going to try with her, I wanted to make an earnest try. 

Though, that mountain wasn't too large to overcome, it felt like it to me. There was no way I would feel comfortable with any other female except her. I even f*cked a couples while her and I were friends, but I felt strange. I didn't feel like I belonged in her, it felt more like I was renting some p*ssy. When I'm inside of Missy, it's a different feeling, it felt like I that was home for me.

I feel like her body was made to fit me. In a way it was like getting some new shoes. I wear a size 10.5. The hoes I was f*cking is like wearing a size 15, they were too loose off me and I couldn't walk with them because I knew I would trip and fall into some bullshit. Girls like Crystal was like getting a size 8, she was too clingy and compressing, you can't walk with them because they would hurt if you tried to carry on in life. They would leave bruises that make you never want another size 8. Missy was my 10.5, she was so perfect and comforting. There was no way she could leave bruises or any pain for that matter. She served her purpose, which was to keep me warm and support me and I loved her for that.

I felt her shuffling around in my arms a little, indicating she was waking up soon. Once she was awake, she just stared at me in silence as if she was taking in my features. I smiled down at her because she was being so weird but I loved it. "I love you August." she said, kissing my chin. "I luh my la' baybeh too." I replied constricting my arms around her body causing her to let out a soft giggle.

She quietly got up heading for the bathroom. Once, the door was closed I heard the shower running so I knew she was getting it together. While I laid in her bed, I checked my phone for any notifications. As usual, I had shit to do at the label. What caught my eye was a text from Susie telling me she needed to speak with me.

I don't know what kind of shit this woman is playing, but she's really off her shit.

-----------------

I pulled up at the label to get to my designated studio. Once I walked in Susie was sitting on the sofa as if she was just waiting for me. "Alsina, listen." she started, sounding more sane than before. "I don't want any confusion going on around here, but can you not call me Susie anymore. I don't know who this Susie person is, but my name is Suzanne. Understand?" she finished.

"Susie, listen." I mocked, "I'on know watchu' got going on in yo' life or how you got this job working as my assistant, but ya' need'a go back ta' being a la' therapist. I'on need no crazy broads tryna' stalk me or my guh'."

"I never had any sort of occupation of any sort of therapy, sir. That's why I need you to listen. I'm not Susie." she broke the last part down as if I didn't understand, which I didn't, but she still ain't have to do me like that.

"Sooo, what tha' f*ck you sayin'?" I asked folding my arms, "All I'm saying is I'm not Susie and I'm not saying anything else." she said walking off.

---

Look at Miss Tina in the MM, ooh wee! I just wanted to make her known.