26

10+ votes and comments would be lovely for starters.

Missy

Today one of my old friends, Kendrick, was coming to Atlanta to visit. Kendrick was actually my ex-boyfriend from high school. Kendrick was cool and he knew how to do hair, which was a bonus. His loud and careless personality only made want to keep him around as a friend. Kendrick and I weren't having relations of any sort. After Kendrick and I broke up, our friendship became stronger. We were able to tell each other everything. I was the first person he told his big secret to.

I know that August is assuming something went down between the two of us, but he's all wrong. It was obvious that he assumed Kendrick and I were messing around, but he needs to calm down and try to keep calm. I wasn't so low as to cheat on August. If I were unhappy, I would've told him before I were to cheat on him.

I care for August more than I've cared for anyone else and it's obvious that he cares for me, so why would I go behind his back? I'm definitely not a grimy bitch. Plus, if Kendrick's man found out I was trying to touch his man, he would slice me. Kendrick is gay as hell. We dated in high school for a week so he could use me as a cover up to everyone else, but I knew from the jump, that's why he just went ahead and told me.

As August tried to walk out, I tried to stop him by calling his name but it wasn't working. He was just being stubborn as usual. "He's gay, stupid ass!" I shouted out the front door after him. He slowly rotated his body 180 degrees to face me."Ya' f*ckin' lyin ta' me Missy?" he questioned, looking into my eyes for sincerity I assume.

"No baby, I'm not lying to you. I f*cking love you, kid." I said in a sigh causing the corners of his mouth to spread. "I luh ya' too baybeh." As he started walking towards me, I heard Kendrick coming down the stairs. Before August could reach me, Ken came from behind me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Bye love. Have fun tonight." he sang. August had obviously overheard him because he gave me a sly look while licking his lips.

August

I know Missy little ass thought I was thinking some freaky shit, but she had it all wrong. I was thinking of ways to lay her ass out about leaving me for days, then having friends over when she supposed to be with me.

She looked up at me smiling as I towered over her, but I still kept my straight face. I slightly pushed her back by her shoulder guiding her in the house. Once we were both in her living room, I waited on her to speak. She should already know what I want to hear.

She folded her arms looking at me like I disappeared on her. "Unfold ya' f*ckin' arms." I demanded, but she didn't do what I said. She just raised one of her eyebrows giving me a challenging look. "Now!" I shouted sternly. She did as told, but still with attitude of course.

"Why tha' f*ck ye'en been answering my calls, I been worried sick about'cha ass while ya' been in hea' wit'cha lu' friend. Ya' f*ckin' stupid or what?" I shouted, but she only stormed off.

That wasn't too much of an issue since I got to see that ass jiggle when she walked off. I followed her up to her room. She plopped down on the bed with her arms folded. "What I tell ya' 'bout them arms?" I asked making her unfold them again. "Nah' tell me why tha' f*ck ya' in hea' wit' no damn clothes on ya' body around ya' friend."

"August, he's gay!" she shouted the obvious, "I'on give a fuh' if he was a girl, why ya' lu' ass ain' got no fuckin' clothes on?" she threw her head back in frustration. I knew I was getting on her nerves, but I don't need nobody seeing my girl naked. Even though, she got on a robe, you can still see everything.

"I'm sorry, I'll just put some clothes on then." she said in defeat, "No, keep that shit off." I told her. "You just tol-", "Nah, it's just me nah'." I told her.

Missy

"Nah, it's just me nah'." he lowly spoke. I noticed he was pulling his belt out of their loops. I also noticed how he was slowly stepping closer to me. "Babe." I said in a breathy voice. I knew he was about to go hard on me. He says this is way on punishing me whenever I "acted up". He claims I need that act right when I have an attitude.

I started to scoot back, but he wasn't having it. He grabbed my foot and shook his head while holding on to his erect d*ck with the other. "You was just talking all'at shit, don't run nah'," I could only nod my head.

He threw his clothing on the floor and climbed in between my legs, but I pushed him back with my hand before he could enter. "Wait, you need a condom." I told him, "Man, fuck that. Trust me, a'ight?"

He pushed himself in me, making me form my mouth in an "O" shape. "Relax." he whispered. I don't know why, but this felt the first time all over again.

-----------------------------------------

Unknown

I could only let my many tears fall as I watched that whore enjoy his body like I thrived for. I could only stand back and watch him make love to her since I could never get the same treatment. I watched as her body shook from the many orgasms he was providing her with. 

My weeps became louder as I watched him cum from the way her tight walls wrapped around his large d*ck. "It's not that serious, you need to chill." she spoke through my cries of hurt. "No, Suzanne. You don't f*cking understand. I love him, but he doesn't see it. He has tunnel vision on that whore." I said, "I can make him feel better. I don't see why he even enjoys that with her, she can't please him the way I can. All she does is lay there and take it while I have the potential to make him climax ten times over." I finished.

I could hear Suzanne sigh. "This is crazy. You're sitting here dreaming of something that will never be. Let it go. Listen to me, seriously. Haven't I always told you right?" she questioned, "Yes, but not this time. You're just a jealous bitch because you're boyfriend is dead and gone." I heard her sniffle. I knew she was probably crying, but I wasn't going to entertain her foolishness. She always wanted what I had, so I took her boyfriend away. He was supposed to be mine, now he's no one's.

I laughed at her cries. She deserved that pain.

-------------------------

Oops. Who do you think unknown is? So Suzanne isn't so crazy? What the hell is going on ?!

Do NOT forget to leave comments and votes! This story should have at least 20 comments on it by now.

Excuse Mistakes. Don't proof read