20

3 Weeks Later

Missy

August finally started walking, but on his crutches. His occupational therapist was coming over today to help him walk without the crutches. He was progressing really well which I was very proud of. He came into the room with some grey sweatpants on and Ralph Lauren boxers and that's it. His print was on full display. "Babe Susie here." "And you answered the door like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'on see the prol'em with that, I'on want that hoe." he said, "Nigga you're basically naked and your d*ck is showing." he only laughed at my irritated state. "She ain't getting none uh'it so it shouldn't matter."

"Well, I'm going out tonight and you can't say anything about what I'm wearing either." I stated.

"We'll see about that." he challenged. I assisted August down the stairs, making sure he wouldn't fall since he was still on crutches. "Hi guys," Susie cheerily greeted us while using her arms to push her breasts together once again in a v-neck. "Can we go to the backyard please? We'll need all the space we can get." "Sure, follow me." I instructed.

"Okay August, I'm gonna take your crutches away and I'm gonna hold your hand as I guide you in your strides." she took the crutches and slipped her hand in his. "Now which foot is your dominant foot?" she asked. "My right." "I want you to step off on your right foot and hold your balance, then go off on your left foot like you would usually do."

August took a couple of slow steps making me unintentionally jump up and cheer for him making him flash me a smile my way. Susie scoffed at my gesture instead which was strange. I don't know what's wrong with this hoe but she better get in order. After August is healed she will be forgotten. Females are really something else.

-----------------

August has been practicing his walking skills around the house ever since Susie left. While he was doing that, I was getting ready to go out in the dress of my choice. (On the side) Since August like strutting his d*ck around, I'm going to do whatever I want. 

 As I got done, August finally limped into the room with the help of the wall. "Hold da' f*ck up right na'," I sighed because I knew exactly where this was going. "Wea' da' f*ck ya' thank ya' goin' wit dat shit own." his accent was getting stronger as he spoke.

"I'm going out," I nonchalantly shrugged, "since you like being half naked with your d*ck showing then I can go out in whatever I want." "No da' f*ck ya' can't. Take da' shit off right nah' fo' I take it off fa' ya'." "Umm, no. What the f*ck August? You not running shit." when I told him this, he started walking towards me.

Without words he roughly pushed me down on the bed. "Aug what are you-" "Shut da' f*ck up, a'ight?!" he shouted showing another side. He let body fall onto mine and he pressed all his weight down. All of a sudden I felt him pulling the dress off of me and over my head. "Ya' ain't boutta' walk around hea' lookin' like no f*ckin' hoe. Nah' shutup." I pouted but still obliged.

I suddenly felt himself ram into me making scream and try to move from under him. "Auuugust, what the fuuck?" I tried to be mad but my complaints only came out as moans. I guess he was getting everything back together because he propped himself up on his knees and gave me long strokes all night making me forgot about tonight's plans.