11

Missy

It had been four long weeks since I left New Orleans, and Christmas is right around the corner. The hardest part about being away is that August and I could talk on the phone, even video chat, but nothing helped the fact that I missed him more than anything. I honestly still felt shaky about our "relationship". I mean he is 17, though he can f*ck like he's been doing it for decades. I had to shake away the sexual thoughts. Thoughts like that made me crave for him even more. Not only did I crave him, but I felt weird about doing so. In the moment, it doesn't feel weird, but when I think about it, it does. Sex with a minor.

I'm not saying that I don't like it, or I don't want to. It's just when I say or think it, I feel disgusted with myself. One reason why I was ready to see him. I'm tired of feeling disgusted just thinking about it, I wanna get to him and make it happen. I feel like I'm hooked on him, but it's fine. As long as he's hooked on me also.

I knew that Christmas was coming and I wanted to get August something. I didn't care if he got me anything, I just liked giving out gifts, plus I wanted him to think of me whenever I was away when he had it around. I decided to go shopping for whatever this gift may be, since my visit was coming up. This visit was going to be noteworthy, since it's the holidays and I would be spending it with my new partner.

I decided to call Shay to invite her to go shopping. As usual, this little heifer rushed me out the house, like she had some place to be. "I sho' wish you would move a little faster." she joked. "I sho' wish you shut the f*ck up." I shot back. After clowning each other for a while, we finally made it to the mall.

"Sooo, you never told me about your last little visit." She's so nosy. "'Cause it ain't ya business." I shot back. "Ugh, bitch you'on never tell me shit." she whined. "That's good, so you won't bring it up later and blast me about it." she dramatically gasped. "You know that was only once." she defended. "Once a week bitch. Leave me be." I concluded, or so I thought.

Almost half an hour later, she was still begging to know, making me crack. "Yes bitch, we f*cked. We're together now and all." I shouted. I was irritated by her nosy ass, but I knew I was gonna tell her regardless. "Sweaaaar," she drug out. "bitch you going to jail for statutory rape and child molestation." "Bitch, you the same hoe that basically told me I should f*ck him, before I even wanted to." Before I admitted to it, I thought to myself. "Who listens to me?" she rhetorically asked. "Bitch nobody, I didn't listen to you. I did it 'cause I wanted to."

After hours of being questioned and harassed by Shay, I finally picked out a men's gold Michael Kors watch for August. I also picked up some things for my visit, to show August. I knew he would be happy with what I bought him. August is grateful for every little thing. You can give the boy one french fry and swear you just fed the hungry, but I loved that about him. A lot of people take everything for granted, but he cherishes every little thing given to him.

I can't wait 'til I see him.