Running For Life

1673

I growled as I was pinned to the ground, with a man in full black on top of me, with gleaming silver hair, like the moonlight, as he hissed into my ear sarcasticly, "Night my lovely undead Lilith." I clicked my tongue, as I said back, "Good night my dear child of the moon, Lycaon." like a snake, hissing at him. I snapped at his neck but he retreated his face quickly from my ear, his yellow eyes staring at me in disguist.

"When you said you were a vampire, Lillith, I thought you were kidding. Until I saw you feed from our son." He growled, his teeth becoming sharp daggers gleaming in the dark. I looked passed his head into the trees above us as in the clearing, the moon overhead watched down, letting its moonlight in the clearing, making everything seem white in the midnight.

I snapped my red eyes back to his face, as I tried to wiggle out from under him and snap his neck. His ears became pointed as he tried to chomp down on my neck but I avoided it as he smashed his face into the grass beside my head. "Just admit it, Lycaon. This desire for each other doesn't mean it has to change just because we're different." I tried putting fake plea in the last word as I tried to, fakingly desperately, yet somewhere in my non-beating heart there was a little of real desperation, to get him off me so I could dissapear for the rest of eternity.

"I thought we could be together. When I saw our kid-" "adopted." I said, interupting him but he ignored, "-in your fangs, I thought we we're met with fate. But once you looked at me..." His voice wavered, but still had a iron grip on my wrists, as I tried to get away from his pleading yet adoring face. "I saw the cold look of nothing but desire of blood, in those red eyes of yours. All you had on your mind was ripping apart humans and drinking them to the bone." His face turned stone again as he glared at me, teeth showing again, as he snarled in my face like a dog.

"Then I learned fate never let us be together. But destiny did." He punctured my neck with his teeth, while I screamed in agony, as I furiously wriggled in his grip while he pushed his teeth down further in my neck. He let go as he looked straight in my eyes. "I marked you. Now, you won't be able to get away from me, Lilith. You'll never escape this destiny with me. Not anymore." His gaze softened as I felt my chest thump for a split second, thinking I was alive, but then I ripped my hands from his grasp and nestled in his neck as he gasped.

He became limp while I let his sweet, desireable blood flow into my mouth like the honey from a honeysuckle. I let go of his neck as I pet his head, softly, while my blood-covered finger got tangled in his silver short hair. I only said one word as a single tear slipped from my eyes, when I thought I'd never cry again, as I felt a crushing hammer come down on my undead heart. "Lycaon."

2018

I walked around the town, pulling down my hood even more, as the rain dribbled on the street. I bumped into a woman as I fell on my bum and her bag tumbled to the ground, while apples fell out but I smelt something more delicious in the back of the bag. I grabbed it up and put the apples in, but with using my extrem eyesight, I caught what was in the bottom of the bag.

There was blood bags in the bottom with freshly squeezed animal blood in it containing deer, squirrel, and some others. I drooled at it as the woman noticed what I was looking at in her bag and chuckled. "Your a hungry one, aren't you? Come on. I have to get home. Come with me." I grabbed her outstretched hand as I nodded.

"Im Lilith. You are?" She smiled at me, her blue eyes gleaming into my darkness, breaking the deep evil inside of me. "Im Martha."

-------------------------------------------------

TOTALLY SHORT, but Sammisu wanted me to update really badly so I made it shorter for her >>. How you like the two new characters, Lycaon, and Lilith? He he, L and L.

See ya!