Hope Gave Us Hope

"She's alive!" Grey nearly screamed through the phone as I pushed it as far away from my ear as I could. "That's great Grey, now please, don't yell again or my eardrums will bust." I hear Seth in the background sigh a 'I'll make sure he doesn't' sigh. "Thanks Seth." I try my best to tell him and I heard him sigh a 'No problem' sigh.

I kept walking down the street with the others behind me as they all looked for a diner for us to go too. It was Summer's shout this time and she was extremely picky. "Have y'all found a diner yet?" I turned around at them with a impatient look and scowled at them as they just chuckled lowly when my stomach growled. "Not yet. Oh- how about that one?" Summer points to this diner called 'Olive Garden.' "Can't we just go to burger king?" I heard Mark say that with a pout.

"Nope, my shout, my choice." We all groaned as we piled into the diner.

Of course, the boys we're wearing simple clothes, a t-shirt and jeans. But Summer had to go all out on herself. She was wearing a knee-high skirt that looked like a kilt, had on a dark blue blouse with ruffles, black knee socks, and boots that had a little heel to them. I was wearing ripped dark blue jeans, a sweater that was very comfy, and simple tennis shoes. Hope was wearing a hood, black pants, and husky boots.

And I thought I was Gothic.

We get set at a booth and we all order some soup. Once it get's here we all sort of I guess you could say 'inhaled' it quickly. Once we we're done, she brought us the check and our dessert. we quickly ate the chocolate volcano as Summer slipped her hand to the other booth and stole someone's wallet. She opened it then looked at the check and pulled out the amount of cash.

She signed it using Brandy's name and gave it to the waitress as she slipped the wallet back with no worries. Yes, we we're theives, but who cares? We ate food alright? I walked out of the diner with Caesar trailing behind me while Mark,Summer,and Hope we're packing our extra food.

I get to a open field and Caesar pulled me by the hip as he turned me around and we locked eyes. His eyes were filled with desire, love, lust, and some other's I couldn't read. I noticed his face got closer and closer his eyes looking inbetween my eyes and my lips. I pushed my lips against his forcefully as I took my hands and tangled them in his hair as he pulls me closer than humanly possible.

He nibbles on my bottom lip and teases me until I finally opened my mouth. He explored my mouth as I let a burst of fireworks explode inside of me. We parted for breath as we leaned our foreheads against eachother's.

"Damn, that was really uncomfortable to see." I glared at Mark to the right as the other's followed him.

"Hey, just wait 'till you have a girlfriend and do that, i'll make your life hell." I scowled at him playfully.

"Come on, we're wasting daylight, let's go." Me and Caesar sigh in defeat as we follow Summer out of the town and into the woods, one by one, transforming, except for me and Summer.

I feel the familiar pain rush through my back as I ripped my wings out and dripped with blood. I hurry to catch up with the others as I fly above them as a lookout.

Hey, atleast i'm doing something helpful.

Hey guys, i'm going to be late updating.... I got in a accident and now I have stitches in one hand so I can barely use it.