School Bully? I Got 'Dis.

We all walked into Lea's and Kaleb's school as I held their hands, while Caesar was standing behind me along with my brothers. We walked up to the front desk. "Hello, I would like to check in my siblings and  walk around the school, may I?" The nice woman nodded as my brothers stayed at the front desk to check in Lea and Kaleb as me and Caesar took Lea and Kaleb to they're homeroom.

I chatted with the teacher as I kept an eye on my siblings. "So, I heard there is a kid who bullys everyone here, is he here now?" The teacher points to my siblings as a kid about just taller then a inch then them walk towards them with a gruesome smirk on his face. "I thought I said never to see you around here again, mutts. Come to beg for mercy?" He growled while the two kids behind him chuckled in sync which made me clench my fists. I felt Christina's aura as she appeared next to me and Caesar.

"We aren't scared of you, you big idiot. We don't care what you do, we fight with our siblings all the time. Trust me, it's never pretty. Oh, neither are you." Lea stuck her tongue out at him as Kaleb hissed that at him. I smiled, that's my little siblings for you. "Why you little vermin!" The kid bundled up his fist but I was too fast for him as I ran over and twisted his arm behind his back.

"Hello, I heard you are the one who gave my siblings those marks, am I right?" I grinned evilly as he stared at me with wide eyes and tried to get his minions to help him but they were held down by a growling Caesar and a cold stone Christina.

"Martha! You ok?" I looked up to see my 8 brothers run over while my little sis and bro just smirk, with they're arms crossed over their chests. My 8 brothers stop as they look at the boy i'm holding. "Martha, get away now! He's!" I looked down to see the suddenly releasing a powerful aura as I flew towards the wall but Christina caught me.

"Careful now, your carrying a kid here.." She trails off as she glares at the kid who suddenly grows twice the size of Lea and Kaleb. Kaleb spits out fire as he hisses while Lea trys to calm him down telepathically. I felt Medusa trying to budge through her chains that are keeping me from changing but I calm her down saying I can handle it.

I saw Mark's ears peek over his hair and only a little bush of his tail, then I saw Seth as his tongue stuck out like a snake's. "Christina, we need to get out of regular human's sight, everyone's changing." "Already ahead of you, Martha." I felt a calming aura come from Christina as she calmed everyone down for a bit. "Lea, Kaleb, Caesar, and everyone else, come on, this kid ain't worth it." I screeched lowly, as Caesar and Mark covered their ears but nodded as we all filed into the empty courtyard behind us and flew away towards our house making sure to look back to see if the wicked warlock of the west doesn't come with his flying monkeys.

"What was that?" Caesar said, surprised. "I knew I felt a great aura coming from him, but I didn't know it was that great." Lea whispered. "He is a Immortal Gift, he did so much taboo rituals that a few went wrong and gave him ultimate power and unlimited powers." Christina said, as her black wings flowed through the wind, her eyes as cold as ice. "Christ tried to get rid of him but apparently he is too strong. That's also why i'm down here."

"Why?" I asked, most likely knowing the answer. "To train you all to get rid of that kid, since you all are the strongest hybrid family God has ever seen." She answered as she looked at me and my belly smiling.

My belly grew really big, in just one day, can you believe it? Yea, I look like a yoga ball now, apparently Christina said that since I'm hybrid our pregnancy comes and goes in just about two weeks. It's already been one week so she said the effects just now kicked in. I put my hand on my belly thinking that after this week is over, I'll have a child and a husband.

"So Caesar, when did you say the wedding is?" Christina said, just to change the subject to something sappy to annoy me and excite me. "It's tomorrow." "Oh wow! How did you get it done that fast?!" Asked Gray, since he has a girl of his own *cough* Miranda *cough*. "It's almost done, besides, it's in your backyard you know." He chuckled, since it was funny that Gray forgot since he was the decor buyer.

"Oh yea, silly me." Gray hit his head with the palm of his hand. "Hey Mark, should we do the wedding in the past? It'd be fun." "Sure sis, lemme get it when we get home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all held hands as Mark took the time traveler and zapped us to 2014 as we walked back into the house while Brandy and David stand there on the staircase looking shocked then understood. "Time travel?" They asked and we nodded. They eyed me up and down and Brandy gasped. "Your pregnant!" She squealed as she hugged me but not too crushingly.

"Yea, and we're having a wedding tomorrow. Wanna help?" She squealed once again as she grabbed my hand while I grabbed Christina's and she grabbed Hope and Summer as we all got tugged into the jeep and Brandy drove us off towards the wedding gown place.

"Christina, kill me now, please, I beg you." I whined as I was putting on a strapless wedding dress that had encrested pearls on it. The dress was so long it stuck to the ground.

"Next." Brandy said, ignoring my plea.

After a few more try on's we finally found the perfect one. "The lucky guy sure will love it, especially because he has someone like you." The lady at the cash register said. I blushed and looked down, rubbing my belly as I grinned.

"I can't wait." I said, excited about it.

Atleast it's close to a happy ending, just we're not done with the story yet.

There's always a plot twist, isn't there?