The Scots Tongue

"Ai! Welcome tae Scotland!" We stared at Caesar mouth's agape as he gestured to behind him. Well, I wasn't really surprised on the case of today's my b-day and Caesar asked me family where I loved to go to all the time during my b-day.

"Oi. Better luck next time laddie. Ma mooth mak mair sang than yers." I walked up to him as I patted his shoulder as he stared at me still-shocked not knowing I was half Scottish. Half Scottish, half French. Cool, right? No, I needed to sit through to language art classes that were in french and in scotts. I learned the whole languages of the scotts and the french.

I walked into the town of Dingwall as some guys eyed me. I suddenly got pulled by the arm as a lady pulled me into the store named 'The Tailor'. How very creative.(By the way, sorry if any scotts are reading this but i'm like 1/4 scotts and i've never been to scotsland ^^' and this is like 1956 style I guess you could say so terribly sorry if I named anything wrong but I like old movies.) "Ma,ma, dearie, ye be needin' a new wardrobe!" She told me as she spun me around while taking the ribbon I was wearing and unrolling it off the skirt I had on.

"But i've been here for ma birthday before." I stuttered forgetting to sound Scottish, as she just looked at me grinning as her dark pink dress with a corset on top just wavered around as she grabbed a few clothes. With her back towards me she muttered, "a wee thing amuses the bairns." I laughed a little. "Of course i'm amused by simple things, but i'm ne'er a simple body." She chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetie, i'm perfectly english, ah just thought you were a simple scottsmen." "Says the woman who still says 'ah' instead of 'I'." I chuckled as she laughed. "Oh, sweetie, you try living here for 15 years and still speaking English.And if you wonder i'm only 29." "Oh, so you've been here since you were 14? That's nice."

"Here sweetie, your new clothes." She handed them to me as she scoot me in the dressing room while she closed the door behind us. "I can get dressed on my own..." "Not with a corset you can't, now turn." I snickered as I shrugged in defeat and turned around as she started working on the tight as heck corset.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Are sure you don't want me to pay for this? Really, I feel bad not paying." "Don't worry, ah'll be fine without it." I glanced at her with forgiveness as she just smiled pleasantly as I turned my head to look in the mirror again. I was wearing a dark blue dress that had frills on the ends of the sleeves as my hair was in a messy looking bun and my highlights curled trailing down my bare shoulders as the dress went down smoothly and just barely touched the ground. I was wearing blue flats and my cheeks were slightly dashed with blush as my eyelashes had mascara on them making my eyes really noticeable. I twirled in it once more being happy of how I looked though still a bit guilty that she insisted I don't pay for it.

I was walking out the store being careful to not get the dress dirty, "Oh yeah, and Martha!" I turned to look at Freya as she grinned at me, "Canty Birthday!" I gave a thumbs up to her as I said, "Guid Luck!" for her fiance problem.

"There you are Martha, where were you, you seemed gone for like a-" I turned to look at Caesar as he suddenly stopped talking looking me up and down then nodded and put his index finger and thumb onto his chin and stroked it while nodding and closed his eyes while talking, "as I said you were gone for what seemed like an hour, and where did you all the sudden start looking fancy for?" He opened his left eye as he grinned madly at me while I blushed.

"Well, Freya decided to uh, dress me up, like it?" I twirled enthusiatically as I suddenly tripped a little and someone caught me before I fell. I looked in the eyes of a boy with one red eye and one blue eye as he smiled at me while his reddish blond hair dangled down in his eyes as freckles covered his cheeks and had one scar that ran under his eye and onto his cheek.

"Are ye okay lassie?" He grins at me as I suddenly blink a few times before noticing how fuming Caesar was. I quickly stumbled back up and bowed like a woman would towards a queen but different. "Thank ye, Ye ar verra kin!" I straightened back up as he just looked at me like I just proposed or something. "Nae problem! Whit's yer name? Ma name is Rory." He bent down as he took he right arm and put it across his stomach and his left arm is spread out behind him.

I did the same gesture I did earlier, "Ma name is Angeline." "Ay, a messenger of god indeed, ma fair beauty." He walked closer towards me as he took my hand and kissed it as I felt my cheeks on fire. "Uhm, excuse me, but this is my girl." Caesar pulls me back as he guards me with his arms blocking Rory. "Oh, don't you mean prey, mr werewolf?" Rory crosses his arms on his chest as his shirt ruffled a little. "Same to you, vampire." My eyes widened as I looked at Rory then gasped. Why didn't I see it earlier?! His eyes had a sort of hunger in them and his fangs just peeked out from under his lips.

I walked in front of Caesar and gave him a warning glare as he suddenly stepped back and seriously bowed down to me. I'm serious he got down on one knee and looked down at the ground. I turned my head back to Rory's surprised expression as he covers it quickly.

"Your a vampire, correct?" He nodded slowly eyeing me suspciously. Medusa I need to use your powers for a moment, okay? I just need your fangs and wings, then i'll be done. OK, I'll give you them for a little then your done, just tell me when you are and i'll take them back.

I nodded as I grabbed Rory and used super running to run towards a grassland. I stopped in front of him, looked around, and pulled down the dress a little so my back was bare as the ripple spread through my spine and my teeth got sharper. I let my eyes change into purple as I opened them and looked at Rory who was still-shocked.

"Your...Medusa, the strongest vampire...It's unbelieveable. Your.. your laboring a human!" he screamed half shocked half hysterical.

I grabbed his arms as he tossed around like a rag doll as I shook him, "Rory, i'm not Medusa, and she's not laboring me, she is using me. I'm like her royal ragdoll," Hey, don't push it girl. " Also, i'm not human, i'm a hybrid." He looked at me like I was hysterical.(I thought I was too for a second.)

I got rid of the eyes and the fangs, leaving the wings, as I slowly took off the dress, happy I kept on my shorts and the corset (of course).

I folded up the dress as I struck off into the air as my hair wooshed in the wind.

Now I know more about the scots.

They're dangerous.