The Faeris Families Other Past

Grey's POV

I blinked open my eyes as I felt around for something and hit something on my sides. Once my vision cleared a little more I noticed that there was green liquid surrounding me. "Subject 5 is awake, sir." I perked my ears as my head slowly moved to look at a woman cuddling a man's arm as they looked at me impressed.

"Give it a little shock, maybe then it'll move more." I felt a zap go through me as I fidgeted around like mad, like I was on fire. "They're we go. How is the other subjects?" "Not awake yet sir, but we have had movement from subject 4. Agent Medusa has already conjoined with it so that may be why."

I looked to my left as I noticed a familiar spring of brown hair. It was my sister Martha! "How old are all the subjects?" "Subject 1 and 2 are only 24, subject 3,4, and 5 are 3, and the rest are inbetween the ages of 5-7." I looked to my other side and noticed that it was Seth.

As soon as the woman and man left to who knows where, I took my hands and clenched them as I tried smashing the glass and succeeded only but a few cracks as some green liquid seeped out enough to where I took of my mask and breathed some actual air. I hit the glass some more but before it broke I noticed a panel at the bottom of my feet.

I took a big gasp of air as I went down and quickly fiddled with the numbers as I heard a click as the drain under it took away the green liquid and the glass went up as I jumped down and stumbled a little, my limbs very thin from no food. I ran towards what looked like the control board as I stepped in front of it and found a lockpick as I put it in a key hole and jiggled it until I heard a ding and all the glasses with green liquid and glass with my family drained and opened as they dropped to the metal floor of the glasses and all of them slowly woke up.

They walked towards me like zombies as I walked towards them and grabbed Martha's hand as they all linked, still dazed, while I took lead and ran for our lives. We had to fight some scientists on the way but other then that, we made it out alive. I told them to stay where I left them as I went to a local shop just a few blocks away from the trees we were hidden in as I took out the stolen credit card I got from a scientist and bought some clothes for all of us. I mean, we were only wearing like pale white gowns.

I paid for it as I struggled with the bag full of clothes as I got back to them and helped them all dress. Once they were all dressed they all the sudden snapped out of they're daze. "Grey, where are we? And why do we smell like chlorine?" My mother said and I just looked at her like she was dumb.

"Mum, we were in dis bwiggg swience labwatory and we're twested on. Don't wou remembwer?" I said in my cute little voice I had. "Hun, you must've been dreaming. We must've slept here after that car crash." I turned around and puffed.

They didn't believe me! How could they?! They were my only family, yet they thought I was lieing. Of course they don't remember, they were probably in a trance. Maybe when were older and they actually are more mature, then I tell the again and see if they remember.

For now, I have to keep them from this secret.

I'm Grey, and I was only 3 at this time. Yet, I held the secret of our future and lives. We used to be a normal family....

Yet, this is how we were created to be hybrids.

For a new future.