:x Let's Meet Again.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, leaving a note on the pillow next to the sleeping Caesar as I grabbed my suitcase on the side and silently closed the door of the bedroom. I shuffled down the hall opening Nickii's door as she stood there, her eyes red from crying.

I pulled her in to me awkwardly for a hug as I brushed her hair. "Shhhh...Don't worry, he'll understand. He trusts you. He'll wait for your return, I know it." She nodded as she grabbed her duffel bag beside her feet as we walked towards the door.

We closed the front door without a sound as we last glanced at our house before we'd be gone for a while. Our heads turned back as we sulked, silent tears going down our cheeks as the night was not making even a simple leaf crunching sound.

I had gotten a note yesterday that Jinx and I had to go to a wedding in Russia for Dusk who found a girl. Lucky her. And then we had to go somewhere far in the mountains for some 'training' or as we thought, to have my other child or children age normally and have a minimum of powers unlike Nickii who had her powers burst when she was only 6.

They said that the mother and only other offspring could come, no one else. Jinx and I would have to stay there for 7 years sadly.

This is the end of this book but don't worry! The next one is coming up soon. It's called Final Task. :)