Marriage, Birth, and War?

"Today's the day." I heard Brandy scream/squeal in my eardrum as I swear my drum just busted wide open.  "I know, you don't have to kill my ears." I groaned as all the sudden I heard someone's familiar voice. "Guid mornin! Hou ar ye Martha?" I sat right up as I gasped in delight and looked at her blurry face. "Freya! Hey!" I hugged her as she laughed.

"How's your fiance?" "Well, how's yours, Martha? My you've grown so fast." She said, smiling as she put in my contacts for me. "Thanks." I said as I blinked and got up. I bumped Freya backwards as I looked at my belly as it looked bigger. "My you sure have a belly huh, can I name her?" Freya asked, excited, as she grabbed my hand and took me to the dressing room.

"Well, you sure have a belly too, Freya." I said, as I looked at her up and down while she had a belly bigger then mine. "Yep, it's a boy too." she grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Freya! That's magnificent!" I hugged her, smiling.

We had a little trouble but Freya and Brandy finally got the corset on me and everything else as they sat me down in a chair and started doing makeup. They put on a bit of mascara, little blush, and a dab of lipstick as once they were done they gave me the bouquet and left until it was time for one of them to come get me.

I sat at the window as I remembered some movies where the bride would sit at the window and start singing like a musical as I laughed remembering those musicals.

I looked out of the curtain and down as tons of people I knew entered the backyard. There was, of course, my brothers, Freya, Christina, Brandy, Samantha's Flock, Elgatha, Sarah and Zo (surprise, surprise), my grandparents(didn't know I had any!), Summer, Hope, Shurley (holy crap she isn't surprised!), and others.

What I didn't expect was Ruel, Ethan, Marie (the vampire one), Rory (holy crap.), and (goodie, goodie) some of the vampire council, especially Natsu (holy- how does he know where I live?!). I felt Medusa throw herself out of me a she fell on the floor with a thud. She got up and dusted off as she changed into a dress that stopped above her knees and was a light blue as she suddenly looked like Alice in wonderland, just a little different.

She gave me a thumbs-up and patted my back as I was choking on my tea when I saw Ruel and Rory. She walked out of the room as I saw her through the window run up towards Natsu and most likely ask where Harry is. She started laughing and doubled over as I guessed that Harry pissed his pants and ran away so he wouldn't be pounded again.

Then, I noticed the impossible, right there, standing in front of everyone, was some child, but no one noticed her. She looked up at my window as her eyes pierced my skin making me shiver as I noticed who it was.

"My child..." I said in a whisper as I blinked and she was gone. Was it a vision or just a hallucination? I held my chest as my heart beat in a increasing rate as I noticed Marie and Medusa shot they're heads up towards my window looking alarmed. I nodded saying I was fine as they gave me a raised eyebrow then went back to talking.

I noticed that Medusa actually blushed at something Natsu said as I almost choked on my tea again. Oh I just have to tease her after this. Then I saw the unspeakable. Mark was making out with Elgatha! I put down my tea calmly as I started laughing and fell on the floor laughing, losing my breath.

"Martha, it's time." I suddenly stood up, as I stopped laughing and turned towards David standing in the doorway, with Kaleb and Lea behind him. Lea in a flowery pink dress and Kaleb in a small tux.

He walks up to me and carefully puts on my veil as we walk out of the room, Kaleb and Lea in front of us, as the music starts and they walk forward throwing out rose petals on the floor.

I link arms with my father as we start walking while I clutch the bouquet closer my chest, afraid it vibrated through my arm and on my father. We get to the front while Caesar continues grinning at me, his dark brown hair dangling in front of his dark blue eyes as the gold got bigger in them.