Christina.... Such a Familiar Name

"So what's your name?" I asked looking at the little girl as we hid in the shadows watching Sammy and her flock attack Zo. Ah how I love being ninja >:D. She looked hesitant at first, mumbled to herself and then nodded and stared at me with trust in her eyes. "I-I'm Christina. A-and," She points to Samantha and her flock while their wings are spread wide out, "I'm l-like th-them." She had such a sweet voice, one that me and my family will make stronger then anything just for any fights in school that she has. "What do you mean sweetie?" I asked her sweetly tilting my head. "I'm a-a bird kid." She takes off my jacket as she slowly opens her dark black wings that look like raven feathers. "Oh sweetie, don't worry, I'm sort of the same too."

I open my jacket and pull down my sweater leaving my back vulnerable as the wind made me shiver. I felt the longing-for pain as my skin on my back ripped open and my bone wings spread out, bigger then from 3 years ago when I disappeared from Atlanta. Christina gasped as I just smiled at her, telling her that I was fine, even though my blood continued dripping from my wings.

I try to make my wings disappear so people won't notice and start freaking out but they wouldn't sink back in my skin. I felt my mouth start bleeding as my teeth turned into sharp points. I covered my mouth as my blood started spilling out of my chomped closed mouth. "Shit." I gurgled but it came out as 'mick.' I got up and quickly ran out of the side of the hut as Samantha saw me run outside.

I get to a grassy area as I open my mouth while blood spills down my jaw and into the grass as the green grass turns into crimson red. I felt my eyes widen as my skin felt like it was on fire. I scurried to unzip my huge jacket and then threw off my sweater, throwing it with my jacket to the side as I looked at my skin to see it burning, then remembering I am a vampire.

I drop to my knees as it felt like the sea was in my ears swishing and swashing while I continued to throw up blood. My eyes wee flashing red, white, yellow, blue, purple, orange, black, gray, and all the other colors they're are. I crunch my hand into a fist and continue smashing it in the ground until the ground was mixed with blood and dirt and my hand was scratched to hell as it healed instantly.

I finally stopped throwing up blood as I coughed up the last bit while I kept my mouth open, afraid tht if I closed it I would start bleeding again. My wings spread downward and wrapped around my waist and stomach as I started feeling cold again. I plopped onto my legs as I coughed and sputtered while holding my head in my hands, my mouth still wide open, breathing hard.

"What... are you?" I looked backwards to see Dusk staring at me with big eyes in terror. Medusa came in better then ever as she turned into the emotionless bitch. She got up, making sure to hiss at Dusk as he flinched. "I'm Medusa, the bitch that you'll soon hate forever." She opened her mouth to reveal her sharp as knives fangs as she spread out her bone wings making sure the blood on them spilled down their bones.

He backed away slowly while my grin just got bigger and bigger. "Demon, You took away my Vladlena!" "Nuh, uh uh," I waved my finger shaking my head while still grinning as I walked towards him then stare at him with my purple frost eyes, "She took away my life, she never existed, she is just my puppet." I felt Martha growl at me but I mentally told her I was lieing so she just nodded in understanding and gave me a thumbs up.

"Martha! Martha!" I looked back to see Caesar running out of the bushes and skidded to a stop staring at the bloody flowers then at me with my chin still covered in blood. "Medusa.." I flashed back to that day when I did that but I just shook my head. "I didn't drink from anyone, I just threw up half of my oragans though." I jabbed my thumbs to the red spot in the ground as I looked at it in disguist.

"Are you alright?" He started fast walking towards me, his eyes filled with worry. "Stop, Caesar. You know she isn't Vladlena anymore. She's... a monster!" I looked back at Dusk with wide eyes as Medusa said her power was going out so she left as my hair slowly changed back to it's brownish golden color as tears pricked my now blue eyes.

"I'm a monster?" I laughed maniacally while my wings spread out more as I laughed and laughed staring at the sky. "You!" I pointed at him with a huge grin on my face, "think i'm a monster?" I laughed again but in a lower, more creepy way. "That was Medusa that you just met. My other self. When I get mad or hungry, she decides to wake up. But today is different. She woke up when I threw up half of my bloody organs and maybe even bones!" I gave him my ultimate death glare that once, melted someone, littereally.

"She tried to help me! And all you can see is a monster?" I stopped pointing at him as I walked backwards towards Caesar. "Your the monster." I spit out at him with venom seeping in my words, hating every single piece of blood cell in him right now. I turned away to Caesar as my wings stitched back into my skin and left not even a scratch. I suddenly felt my face turn white as my feet lost all control and gave out as I hit the ground with a thud and blacked out while both men screamed, "Martha!" and "Vladlena!" as they ran towards my blackening vision.

I woke up to Caesar squeezing my hand as he sat next to me his head down and shaking like it was his fault. I squeezed his hand as he looked up and I smiled small. He smiled back while I noticed he was holding back tears. I swear I felt like matrix as I quickly sat up and threw the blanket that was on me on him as I hugged him while he just snapped and nuzzled his head into my shoulder while he cried a little. It was adorable, I swear it was.

Once he stopped he fell asleep on my shoulder as I laid him in the fur bed while I slipped on my fox boots and smoothed out my dress as I grabbed my white coat and zipped it up on me and letting my long hair slip down my shoulders. I felt dizzy at first taking the first step but I soon regained balance and started walking towards the door.

I felt her.

Christina, my guardian angel.