The Difference With Three

"Wait...So your saying..." I looked at Medusa and pointed at Marie, "Your a fellow friend of Medusa's and since Medusa is a vampire she needs to go to a vampire council meeting?" Marie nods and I sigh in frustration rubbing my temples.

"Well, we have to go now before the council pitches a tantrum. Bye." Marie grabs Medusa's arm and Zap! there gone.

"Well.." I plopped down on the bed stretching my arms and legs out as I sprawled on the bed, "What now?" Usually when I get bored at home and the game console is taken by my brothers I would go in my closet and bring out my guitar and tune it before playing some songs I knew well. "Do you have a guitar?" I asked Caesar who was sitting up on the bed with his arms behind his head looking comfortable with his eyes closed.

"Yea, it's downstairs in the kitchen." "Ok." I walked down the stairs and came back quickly with the black guitar that had red spots on it like blood as I sat on the chair next to the bed and tuned the strings.

I quickly thought of a song as I played the guitar. "White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste." I sung the song A-team by Ed Sheeran easily as the words flowed from my mouth as my eyes were closed as the video flicked across my eyelids.

This song was sort of similar to Medusa, I mean she didn't have burnt lungs or a sour taste, but she was very connected to this song. "Well, it's just under the upper hand, go mad for a couple of grams. She don't want to go outside." True. "But lately her face seems, slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries." Big lie. I ended the song as I played the last note and opened my eyes as I plopped my head on Caesar's lap with the guitar still clasped in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medusa's POV

Hey, I wanna be a spy, let's do spy stuff, like pro's and con's.

PRO: Walking into the Council meeting room knowing that your gonna get a severe punishment.

CON: Your friend is a complete newbie and gets sent to a unknown place to grab a very dangerous person who can seriously turn you into stone, and bring her to a council meeting without any exceptions.

PRO: You know 120 million ways to get out of a laserbeamed, high security, camera heat vision, building undetected and unscathed.

CON: Everytime you round a corner you get attacked by a invisible net that has very sharps strings that makes you bleed with one slightest touch of your skin.

PRO: Your council is made out of 50 very highly powerful, intellegent, and vegetarian vampires and if your asked to enter it, that's considered a very honorful invitation and since now, no one has even once said 'no', afraid of the worst case scenario.

CON: Being in the council is considered you can do anything, even kill a innocent vampire without being punished if you have no explanation.

PRO: The only vampire that has refused te invitation to enter the council was Medusa, who is now a very incredible powerful vampire where one swipe of her real power, all of the Middle East would be wiped out.

CON: NEVER EVER get Medusa, the coolest vampire ever, mad or go beserk on a killing rampage.

Yea, that's basically the jist of some of my life. Sadly, I became incredibly powerful after a big thing that happened to Martha, once the Council got a sniff of the gossip they immediately e-mailed me. E-mailed. Can you believe old people knew how to use e-mail? I was surprised for sure.

I kick open the big wooden doors as one slammed on the wall and the other supposedly flew across the room. Littereally. It the other side of the room's floor and black carpet with a thud as I walked down the black carpet. I swear the floor looked like a black hole as I got to the white and gray marbled table as I swear, 100 white chairs were seated around it. I noticed one chair that was out of place. It was black with a light brownish red fox fur on the top of it.

I walked towards the chair and sat in it putting the fox on my shoulders knowing it was my chair. How? It was here last when I was sitting in it as I walked out on this stupid council.

I realized that the council was just using my power, taking advantage on me. So I did something horrible when I left. I burned everything but my chair, putting it in another room, in the council room, including the council members, as I walked out of the room kicking the doors to the ground, seriously.

I leaned back in my chair and put my feet on the table as slowly one by one council members came in eyeing me suspciously. I noticed some new members and seirously one actually caught my eye. He has hair that stops just below his shoulder as its bright blond. His eyes were a swirling green as if they entranced me in his stare.

I quickly looked away as I continued to give my bored look as he sat right across from me so I closed my eyes waiting for the leader to show up.

"Medusa Tharis, you should know why we called you here today." I heard a old but loud booming voice come from him as I glanced up to see him towering over my chair. "Hey Harry, I came but i'm still confused as to why. Explain, eh bud?"

Ok either he was really pissed at how casual I spoke or someone was boiling his blood because his face turned beet red like he was going to explode but I heard someone say "Breath General," beside me.

I felt someone's familiar presence stroll next to me as I said without looking to know who it was, "Hey Marie, nice angelic look by the way." I didn't even bat a eyelash as some people looked at me awe struck.

"Code name: Marie. Objective: Take Medusa Tharis to Council. Progress: Completed." She read it off like it was the back of her hand. I glanced back at Harry(I call him that his actual name is Hagured, but that's too werid to say so I stick with Harry which reallys pisses him off.) while he looked at the boy who had blond hair and green sizzling eyes. "Natsu, status report of why Medusa is here."

Natsu nodded as he stood up straighter then a bamboo stick and had on a serious face, "Medusa is here because we learned she is currently harboring a human and her family in secrecy and has violated the rules of the book by falling in love with a werewolf." "Uh, correction, it never was secrecy and the human fell in love with him, not me." I shook my head as I pointed to myself.

The council had a sudden whisper spread through them but it slowly silenced as they looked back at Harry.

"You filthy..." He raised his fist towards me, "disgusting vermin!" He upper-jacked my jaw as I went flying upward and backflipping through the air as I landed 12 feet away from the table on my knee and foot with my hands on the ground along with them.

"You..." I slowly got up with my face towards the ground, bangs covering my eyes, "just messed with the wrong girl buddy." I looked at him as I swear a flash of utter terror clashed with his holy-shit-im-dead look as I knew my eyes were a piercing red color.

If looks could kill, everyone but me would be dead right now.

Ha,ha. Shit just got real XD.