A Vampire's Life For Me

"Caesar..... I just want.... a bite." I lean into his neck nuzzling in it making him groan. "Medusa, why do you seduce me like this?" "Cause I..."

I sit up quickly in the sheep wool bed as the bear fur covers my body. I lean over to grab the fur dress made of bear fur and skin as I slip it on and get up, walking outside the hut. I stretch my arms out as my crismon red highlights dangle down my waist.

"Morning, beauty." I glare playfully at the boy who's my age in his regular clothes containing a vest and hunter pants. He slings his hunting bow over his shoulder and hands me a thing that looks like a rubberband. "Thanks, Ruel." I put my tangled mess of black hair in a ponytail as i quickly remember my dagger in the hut as I ran back in and put my dagger in a hole on my dress.

"I am going to go hunting." I called over my shoulder as I walked into the forest letting it's branches engulf me. What was that dream... if it was a memory i would've remembered it. Besides, I don't know anyone named Caesar.

I had apparently lost my memory two days ago and ended up in Ruel's bed. (Not like that.) He said my name was Medusa and that's it. Apparently he is a seasoned hunter and goes hunting every year to sell rabbit and stuff for money.

"Medusa!!! Martha!!!!" My thoughts are interrupted by someone screaming my name and someone else's. I felt the urge to follow there voice as i moved quickly around the bushes and trees and hide behind a large rock to seee a magnificent silver wolf with gleaming fur standing in a opening. It sniffs the air and looks in my directtion as itt smiles. I duck behind tthe rrock as i heard leaves ccrunch and someone say "come on out Medusa, t's me Caesar." I jump at the name only to be face to face with a naked boy with his bottom covered by the rock.

My face liights up liike a christmas tree as he hugs me over the rock and gives me a kiss as tinngles shoot through my skin. Memories floood back slowly as I felt myself give in to Martha's overpowering love for Caesar.

And here i thought he'd be mine forever. Sadly not..

I throw my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer to his body sliding me over the rock as i trry my best nott pto look down knowinng what would be in store. He wraps his hands around my waist as he leans in and starts sloiwly kissing me as they first turn out gentle then get moire rough as I playfully nibble his bottomm lip mocking him until he moaned in desperation and opened his mouth but he was too fast for me as his tongue roamed my mouth as he gripped my waist a little harder.

His hands start roaming my body gently carrrassing my skin making me moan in pleasure. I looked into his eyes to see pleasure and lust lock with mine. He takes his lips away and starts nibbling my soft spot as I moan louder as he pulls away to kiss me again. I felt his bottom part harden as we continued lip locking untiil someone coughed behind us.

I sighed in desperation as he pulled away to pul me closer to his chest as i turned my head tto see Ruel standing there looking att me with sadness. I felt Caesar's chest rumble as he growled at Ruel pulling me even closer as I felt him get harder and it pushed against mine.

I moianed when it rubbed against me a liittle, by accident of course. "Ruel, you betrayed mee, you said you found me. You actually kiidnapped me!" Ii tried my bestt to keep my voice steady as Caesar's thing wwas sstill rubbing againsst me.

I lean. Upp to Caesar's ear, "uuh... your thing is serioiusly turning me on.." i whisperr as queitly inn his ear as he just grinned at me. "Sorry,but goodbyes are cut short so, bye!" Caesar grips me tightly as he started running fast 'tiill we came to a abandoned cabin. He walks in and clooses the door behind us as we walk towards the bed in the bedroom.

"Now, where were we?"

I swear this guy will be tthe end of me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeaa sorry therres aalot of typo' s im writiinng on my nook!

Yea, how'd yall like this chapter?