Awkward....much?

Caesar's POV

I roll on my other side as I scoot closer to Martha and pull her close in my chest as she sleeps soundly. I twirl her golden locks in my fingers as she calls out in her sleep, "Caesar.... don't.... Where are you going?" "Nowhere right now cold stuff." I whispered in her ear as she shivered in delight once my minty breath brushed her skin. She opened her baby blue crystal eyes as she smiled small but then her eyes widened when her hair changed color.

Medusa's POV

I rubbed my body against his as I leaned up to his neck and put my hands on the bed. I slipped on top of him as my mouth inched closer to his neck. "Your like my personal sexy blood bank." I whispered in his skin making him shiver slightly as I smiled. My jaws opened to reveal my k-9 teeth as they brushed his sensitive spot making him moan like it was seducing. "Why do you seduce me like this Medusa?" He groaned in desperation. "Cause I..." before i finished my hunger gave in as I bit down on his neck as blood spurted in my mouth.

My hands gripped the covers tighter as I drank his amazing blood. He pulled me in closer stroking my hair as he smiled with his eyes closed. He opened them to look into my crispy purple eyes as they were slowly turning color.

"Medusa....your eyes are turning white." My eyes widened as i let go of his neck to race in the bathroom and check my eye color. He was righr, they're turning a light white as my pupils turn light gray. I opened my mouth to see my teeth turn into sharp blades as my hair turns red in the back and white highlights.

The color starts pulling away from me as if to get away as all the sudden I pushed away from it and hit the wall with a thunk. "Ow..." i heard someone beside me say in a all too familiar voice. "Medusa...?" She looks at me wide-eyed as she pulled down her short skirt and her cotton sweater as her feet with boots on shifted around the floor getting comfortable.

"Uh...Martha...." I stare in shock as I realized that i wasn't connected in the same body with her as i looked down to see im wearing a striped jecket thats black and grey and black dress pants along with husky boots.

"Yo, mind if I explain?" Me and Martha look up to meet a girl with very white hair and a mix of turqoise and violet eyes gleaming down at us as she wore a white shirt under a black crested vest, and wore blue jeans with sneakers.

"Explain." I commanded her as Caesar strolled in only to stop in the doorway with a shocked experssion. "Uhh... Awkward much?" He tried to say jokingly but failed.

"As i said, let me explain."