Family's Love or Death?

"I win, I win!" I chanted as I ran inside the house and fell down on the bottom step, laughing and panting. "I'm second." Nickii showed up in front of me as she fell face forward into my chest and snuggled on my boobs that are finally almost as big as Elga's double D's.

"No fair, y-you tw-two are vamp-vampires." Caesar panted, as he slowly walked in the door and closed it, then fell to the floor in a sleeping position. I put Nikii on my back as she snaked her arms around my neck and rested her head on my left shoulder. I pulled Caesar towards the stairs as I sat on the step again while he rested his head in my lap, panting still.

"Martha and Nikii are here!" I heard Gray scream, as he slid down the rail, while I avoided his legs, and then another pair of slim legs went down the rail as she fell on Gray. Her dark blue dress went down as her blue and white stockings and black shorts covered anything not supposed to be seen by kids.

"Hey Miranda, here." I let Nickii off of my back as me and her grabbed Miranda and pulled her up but ended up all falling backwards as we just laughed. Caesar grabbed my hand while Gray grabbed Miranda's and pulled us up as Nickii held on to the rail, stopping her from falling as she regained balance.

"So, how's Samantha? And Ozey?" I nudged Miranda but she stiffened up a little but then turned and smiled. "They're 'good.' Nothing new, them still being as romantic as ever, without even noticing." She laughed, but I noticed something off, but just shrugged.

"Oh yea, don't worry about Medusa, she left earlier today to be with Natsu most likely, or get a snack."

I snickered, remembering to bother her about that.

"Cool! Hey there Nickii, i'm Miranda, your mother's friend." Miranda bent down and smiled at Nickii who just smiled back. "I'm Nickii, of course, but call me Jinx." She grinned wider as her dark brown hair flowed as she held out her hand.

Miranda grabbed her hand and immediately opened the door and snapped her wings open as she flew them up, high. Really high.

"Nickii!" I screamed as I ran out the door and stared at them in shock. Miranda was holding Nickii up in the air as I noticed Nickii scared to heck that she'll fall. "Come on, open your wings Nickii!" Miranda sang. That crazy, icecream loving, weird son of a daredeviless. Miranda suddenly looked shocked as I saw Nickii slip out of her grip and fall. From 150 feet high.

I stried to snap my wings open but then I remembered Medusa. "Son of a biscuit, Medusa!" I screeched as I stared at my fast falling incoming daughter.

Nickii's POV

"Son of a biscuit, Medusa!" I heard my mother screech as I fell from 150 feet high. I crossed my arms in front of my face as the wind zipped across my skin, making it bleed. "Nickii!" I heard father yell as I saw through a small crack in my arms he was right below me, along with my mother, as I hurtled towards the earth.

I felt my nose gush with blood as my heart jumped right out of my chest, scared to the unknown. I closed my eyes and waited for the wind to stop, for the blood to stop, for this to be just a hallucination and I wake up in my soft, purple bed.

It never came. I waited for the impact, for the blood-curling scream from my mother as she would drop at her knees and cry her eyes out, for my bones to break and me to die. That never came either. I felt the wind stop slicing at my arms as I felt myself on the air. Standing in the air.

I opened my eyes and uncrossed my arms as I noticed I completely stopped in the air. I was only halfway down as my mother, father, and Miranda stared at me in utter shock. I looked behind me as I noticed I had feathers. They were red and orange and spread out to 9 feet wide. Did I mention they're also on fire?

Yea, that freaked me out. The other thing was that I had white hair and I had a black tail and black ears. "Nickii. Are you ok, my dear daughter?" I looked at my mother as she flew next to me, with featherless black wings that had blood on them. "M-mom? What's hap-happening, to me?" I stuttered as she just pulled me into her chest and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"Shh.. It's ok, I don't know either but I'll find out soon. For now let's go get some icecream, k?" She smiled at me as I pulled my head back and nodded, eyes welling up with tears.

Whatever is happening to me, scares me just like how Medusa scared me.

Let's hope I don't turn into one of those mutants from those stories I read.

You know, with three eyes and stuff.

Martha's POV

We walked back in the house as Nickii's flames ceased and her hair turned back to a dark brown along with her eyes swirling back into lite blue.

I heard several pounding feet as I pushed Nickii behind Caesar and stood in the 'X' spot as one by one, my brothers slid down and dog piled me, laughing."Holy crap, y'all are fat! Get off i'm choking and I have a daughter to take care of!" I screamed, trying to pull myself out of the human body mess.

I heard the front door close as I looked up to see David and Brandy, laughing they're asses off at me, along with my sweet daughter and Caesar. "Traitors!" I yelled at them, while gasping for air as I was currently being pulled back into the crime scene. "Help! The alien has got my leg! Noooooo!!" I was pulled inside the pile as I came face to face with someone I utterly didn't want to see.

"Hey there, sexy babe. Wanna go out some time?" He tried joking but I felt my anger boil at a increasing rate as I punched him in the face and then scowered out from under the mess and ran towards the basement to where the games room was as I quickly grabbed my controller with a skull on it and jumped over the couch and threw in the disk Mabinogi as I turned it on and quickly put on my suit as I jumped into the simulation room and turned the game on while I noticed Nickii followed my exact movements and joined me and smiled.

I smiled back as I gave her a young character and we jumped into the game, littereally. We went towards Nao as I told Nao she was my daughter and asked for a server without any cussing and spammers and reporters.

We went to channel 6 on ruairi as we sailed on the boat towards Connous.

"Let's have some fun." I carved her a bow and some arrows while I took my daggers as we went and killed some Gau's.

We got done as my temper finally went down as I walked out of the game with Nickii and noticed we stayed in there for about a hour as Caesar leaned on the couch, smirking. "Done with your temper now, my beautiful wife?" He chuckled as he got up and walked over to help me get my simulated suit off while I helped Nickii.

He whispered in my ear, "I remember doing this when you were only in one layer of clothing." as I slapped him on the arm, smirking and blushing slightly.

"Everyone!" I screamed as loud as I could, breaking my voice a little, "Let's go out for icecream! Caesar's shout!" I smirked as I ended then heard about tons of squeals coming from upstairs as I covered my ears, as Caesar glared at me playfully.

Man, does family bring out the love or what?

Well, that's what I thought before I walked out the door with everyone...

Only to be sniped in the chest by someone far away, as I fell to the ground, Nickii screaming, as my world faded into a black nightmare.