Weird Cravings?

"Christina, hey." I came up behind her as she turned around and smiled. "Figured it out so fast, huh, my little soul to protect?" she giggled as her voice became matured as she grew bigger and looked like a grown woman, like me. "Yep. So, why are you on earth?" I leaned against the white wall, since we we're in a small Russian hospital.

"Oh, not much," She flopped her hand around then pointed at my belly, "Just keeping you and your other small soul safe." She smirked as I raised an eyebrow my eyes widening by a bit. "Whoa, you don't mean.." I held my stomach looking at it in questioning. "I can't tell you, just I need to make sure you don't get thrown by a car or something or hit the ground to hard or anything."

I sighed, knowing she wasn't going to budge. "Hey, remember when you gave me my name, Martha?" "Of course I do." I smiled closing my eyes as I remembered when I was 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skipped down the sidewalk, humming to myself as my blue dress swirled while bouncing up and down, along with my short brown and white highlighted hair while I smiled to myself. I bumped into someone as I fell on my butt rubbing it as I looked up to see someone stretch they're hand out to me.

I grabbed their hand as they pulled me up while they're blond hair bounced around even though it was very long and almost touched the ground. She had small fake white wings on her back and was wearing a white dress. "Who are you?" I asked them, my little voice squeaking, afraid I was dead. "I don't have a name yet." She simply said, her clear lite blue eyes sparkling like a star filled sky.

"Then," I wiped off my ocean blue dress as I looked back up at her while she smiled. "I will name you then." She smiled bigger as her white teeth showed. "Hmm... Hey, would you like to come with me on a few earrings? I may learn your name then." She nodded as I grabbed her smooth pale looking hand as I continued skipping along, heading towards the convenience store only to be stopped by a big looking man as he grinned down at us, making me shiver.

She walked in front of me as she guarded me from him while he chuckled. "Would you like to come with me and my friends, young ladies?" I tugged on to her shirt, as she just nodded while we walked away, still keeping an eye on the guy.

We walked into a abandoned church as the sun filtered through the top windows as a wooden cross with a wooden person stands in the middle of the church. We filed into the closest pew near the middle and laid down on it as close as we could.

A few seconds later, the doors squeaked open as someone's boots touched the floor hard as they walked. We heard clothes rumple and boots squeak as we knew the person was looking under the pews. We nodded once we heard them walking again, we slid down silently off the pew and on the ground as we laid perfectly stick straight and still under the pew, making sure our hair or dresses didn't stray away.

We heard the boots come closer as I covered my mouth, making sure I didn't scream in terror or squeak. The boots stopped right in front of our pew, but after a second, they continued moving again as they squeaked while they turned and I heard the door close as I waited for a second until I sighed quietly, noticing I held my breath. I touched something with my hand as I suddenly retreated my hand while I held in a small scream. I looked at my palm to see it sizzling as I realized I wasn't a holy person anymore.

I suddenly felt my legs being pulled as I screamed while I was pulled out from under the pew and thrown out in the left side near the pew and alot of big glass windows. "Found you." He grinned evilly, showing yellowed teeth and a few missing as he was about to grab my shoulders but was stopped when she showed up in front of me all the sudden.

"Christina!" I screamed, as I finally figured out what her name should be. "Follower of Christ." I said, without even thinking before it slipped out of my mouth. "Thank you for the name, Martha. I shall be your guardian angel now." I saw a bright light come from her as I shielded my eyes from the light until it died down as Christina grabbed my hand as we ran out and stopped at a crosswalk.