Someone Else's.....Necklace?

Jinx's POV

I woke up with a groggy head as Mason brushed my hair with his muscular, sleek fingers as I snuggled more into his chest, not wanting to get up. "Get up sleepy head. Must I get H20 and his cousin?" I giggled at that as I got up and stretched.

"Ah. That was a nice sleep." I said, yawning and stretching out like a cat as he laughed while I stopped in a position where my head stuck up in the air. "What?" I said, confused.

"You look like a surf board that curled up too much." I laugh at his comment as he wraps his arms around my stretched waist and pulled me closer. "If you keep doing that I'll fall asleep on your shoulder." I chuckled, then suddenly my stomach gave me a excuse to stay awake.

"Ah, momma need food." I groaned, as Mason just plain out snorted at that. "I didn't know you were part pig! Le gasp!!" I fakely exclaimed, sarcasticly, as he gave me his wiggled eyebrows. "Oh, if im part pig every time you hide from me I'll just sniff you out, and... Tickle you 'till you can't breath!"

"Oh! You wouldn't dare." I start scooting away from him as I fell off the side of the bed on the floor as he jumped on me and tickled my sides, pinning me down by the waist with his massive body and then taking one hand and keeping my arms above my head. "No no!" I screeched. "Stop!" I laughed uncontrollably.

I felt light-headed as my eyes started shifting to white as he stopped tickling me and gasped. "Jinx!" he said, a little fear creeping in his voice. "Hmm?" I said seductively as I turned over so he was on the floor as I leaned close to his neck and breathed on his skin, making him shiver.

I grin as I licked his neck then sat back satisfied. "Oh, bad boy turns to ultimate pervert. Hmm.." I crossed my arms as he just glared at me, smiling. "Woah!" He brought me back down to the ground as he pinned me down again and continued tickling me.

*A few minutes later*

"Come on Nickii, Angel! Let's go eat!"

"Hold on! I need my purse!" Me and my mother shouted down the stairs simutaneously as we giggled at each other. "Mom, you already have your purse." I eyed her shoulder that had her white purse slung on it as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I know. I have to tell you something." She winked at me, her mascara filled eyelashes gently carressing her pale finely-shaped cheek. We walked into my room as I grabbed my purse and sat next to my mother on my bed. "Your going to have a little brother." She smiled, as I gasped, surprised.

"Your pregnant again?!" I smiled. She nodded as she took my hand and placed it on her flat belly. I felt two hearts resonate close to each other as I gasped and put my hand on my mouth. "It's beautiful, isn't it? The creation of life."

We walked out of my room a few minutes later as my mother continued talking. "Hey, did I ever tell you the first time I met your father? It's a real funny story." She chuckled softly as I nodded, eager to hear. "Oh mother, just before that, I've heard that when you were a child all this crazy stuff happened, like getting shot, going to Russia, kidnapped, people flying, some prince wanting to marry you, and other stuff like your guardian angel actually on earth."

"Oh, that's entirely true, Nikki. Hey, Christina, come on out." I saw a faint glimmer beside my mother as I swore I saw a person as it dissapeared then a person littereally was created out of matter right next to my mom. She had white hair and sparkling ice eyes as she wore and blooming white dress that flowed to her knees and white leather boots.

"Gasp! A real angel." I poked her cheek like she wasn't real. She giggled. "You know, I'm real. I'm not a mannequin that appears and dissapears out of nowhere. That's for Doctor Who." I laughed as she smiled at me.

"So, I have a guardian angel too?" I said. She nodded. "Derek!" She yelled at my left side as I looked at her confused. "What do you want now, Christina?" I heard a male's voice behind me as I turned around and a guy with blonde hair and light chestnut brown eyes wearing a fully white tux stood behind me, arms crossed.

My mother nudged me in the side. "No fair! You get a guy." She pouts as me as I smiled, sticking my tongue. "Oh, Christina used to be a male, until you decided to pick up Caesar's bracelet." My mother eyes widened as she looked at Christina who nodded then in her hands appeared a white book with bold letters saying, 'PHOTOS OF GA'S'. Christina opened it and flipped a few pages then stopped and pointed at a picture.

"Holy crap! You were a freaking super model!" My mother and I say, our eyes probably bulging as we looked at the guy with sparkling white hair, a rose in his hand, blue icey eyes that pierce even the purest of souls, and the dreamiest of smiles. Christina laughs at that comment. "Yea, well my name was Chris for a reason. My parent's accidentally named me Christ so, we had to change it to Chris."

"So why did he change into a girl when I picked up Caesar's bracelet?" She looks at her wrist that has a silver bracelet with a sapphire in it as it glows in the dim light of the hallway. I've never seen my mother take it off before, I don't even think she can. "Because," Derek stated, holding up a finger, "It has superior abilities surpassing the name of GA's ultimate power, so for us to make sure your GA didn't go to hell because of the massive weight, they had to change genders."

"Technically, in the world of the Gods and dead, females are the higher power but no female can surpass god, yet your closer then ever to actually being a close peer to God's power which is almost impossible." Christina stated, making sure my head didn't explode from confusion.

"Then how come," mom said slowly, trying not to slurr her hurried words, "When we were young you were a female?" Christina nodded at that, understanding while I felt so left out. "Because, I was a female when I was young, so technically I had two pairs of parents. Thus, one pair on earth, the second in the land of the dead. Since it's almost none to impossible to have a child when your dead, it was a real surprise when I was born. "

"So even if a mother dies with a unborn child they can still be born, but turned into GA's?" I asked, now getting the grasp of the situation. "Yep. By the way, even though I'm a GA I can still give you stuff and I have to give this to you for a reason, we have no idea who it's from or why. Just a note saying to give it to you." Derek held out a glowing string necklace with a Ruby on it in the shape of a heart. I just noticed the Sapphire in mother's bracelet is in the shape of a tear.

"This is someone else's necklace though...... now it's mine?" Derek nods and Christina shrugs.

"Atleast we'll both have a jewelry on us that won't come off now." My mother chuckles as I shrug and put on the necklace only to have extreme power surge through me as Derek started turning fuzzy.

"Is the necklace the same as Martha's bracelet?!?!" Christina screamed as my vision blanked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, been busy with stuff like friends, christmas, new years in a few hours ;), and other stuff. I atleast got  a new guitar though for christmas! Hehe, watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Well anyways! Bye Bye!

-Mirzii