Christina Meet Durga

I sat up on the bed, gasping at another dream. It had Derek and Chris in it, but then Chris turned into Christina as she wept tears of blood while Derek turned into a woman I didn't know as she reached out for me in despair and agony.

The only word I heard before I woke up was, "Why....?" I breathlessly said, gripping my chest as I felt my heart slow down a little. I got up from my bed silently before Caesar woke up as I quietly opened our door then closed it. I stomped down to Jinx's bedroom as I slammed open the door, but not too loud as Jinx sat there in her bed, one of her straps hung loosely down her shoulder from her tanktop as she gripped her chest and looked at me in alarm.

"Derek and Christina?" I asked, as she nodded frantically while she jumped up and hugged me while my belly was a little blimp so she was oddly hugging me as her head was snuggled on my breasts.

I brushed her hair as her shoulders shook, the necklace on her neck swishing on my belly. "Come on, let's eat some midnight rocky road icecream and horrible movies we can laugh at." She nodded, not lifting her head, as she let go of me and held my arm like a little kid would do as I wobbled down the hallway with her towards the kitchen.

I pulled open the freezer as I grabbed two jugs of rocky road icecream and sat in the living room on the couch that we turned in to a futon as Jinx put in the DVR the movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest.'

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked to my left to see Caesar sitting there, his ears and tail out, and Christina behind the couch.

"Christina, summon Derek." I said, looking at her as she nodded. "Derek..." The TV was silent as his name echoed throughout the house. "Hello, I'm Durga." We all swerved our heads to the front door as moonlight poured in, as a woman in white stood there in the doorway, with long blond hair and brown chocolate eyes as her smile was fulfilling in times of despair.

"I shall now be Nickii Jinx Faeris's guardian angel, and I used to be Derek by the way." Christina ran up to Durga as she hugged her. "Bro, your in the same boat as me now! I feel sorry for you man." Christina said in a weak voice as Durga's eyes softened and brushed Christina's hair.

"Yea, but we're buddies in this together now brother."

"Awwwwww, bro-ham love... Its so amazing." I gushed, as Jinx snorted and rolled her eyes at me. "I remember when you were a utter tomboy in highschool, sweetheart." Caesar whispered behind me, his breath tickling my neck as I smiled, while he wrapped his arms around my big belly.

"I can't believe we're having another kid. Let's hope he actually ages properly." Jinx looked at us and smiled. "I can become younger if you want, watch." She waved two fingers in the air as a mist surrounded her then dissapated as she looked like a little girl with pig tails in very big clothes as I gaped at that.

"What?!" I said, confused. "I didn't know we could do that!! I could finish school." I grumbled. "After the kid, it'd be weird for a pregnant 15 year-old to enter school." Caesar growled. "I can do it too though." He continued, smiling in my neck as he planted soft kisses all over.

"Mmmmmm... I was woken up by the sounds of people talking...What's going on?" Our new house guest, Lillith, walked in with a over-sized T-shirt on as she rubbed her eyes with the sleeve, and blinked furiously.

"Did you know we could transform into any age?" She nodded. "I am the oldest vampire in this house you know." She stated."No, I am." I heard a deep man's voice say as Medusa and Natsu showed up behind Lillith, while Natsu was holding half-asleep Medusa in his arms.

"Really Natsu, how old?" She challenged, getting right in his face as he glared back at her. "You first." He growled. "Oh lord." I said, slapping my forehead then walking up and flicking both of them in the foreheads. They glared at me as they hissed. "What was that for?!" I held up a finger as I put Medusa on the ground, leaning on the wall, as I clenched my fists and punched both of them in the faces. "No fighting in my house." I said, dusting my hands off as I dragged Medusa on to the couch as her head swerved groggily.

I whispered in her ear. "Your fantasies come to life and come at you 2x faster then before." She zipped awake as she held a picture frame in her hands, like a sheild. "Stay away filthy zombies!!!" She screamed then got confused as I fell to the floor laughing my ass off as I hit the floor and quickly losed breath but still laughed.

"Oh, you wanted to wake me up. Why?" I couldn't answer her so I pointed to her husband on the ground as Jinx was too busy laughing in the pillow next to her to notice. Caesar was just chuckling in his hand clutching his stomach while Christina and Durga used each other as supports for laughing too hard.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Two voices asked simutaneously as Mason and Karia walked in as Mason suddenly went to Jinx and tickled her, making her gasp in between laughter. "Mason!......S-S-stop!!! It....h-hurts!! Ahh!!" She struggled out as the lights flicked on, making me, Medusa, Mason, Caesar, Jinx, Lillith, and Natsu start hissing and covering our eyes.

I made a whole scene out of it and Medusa joined in. "Ah!!!!!! My eyeees!!!! I'm melttingggggg, I'm mellltttinnngggggg....." Me and Medusa clasped each other's hand as we fake sniffed while slowly falling to ground. "Let's die with honor and grace, my dear sister!" I yelled, like they're was a helicopter chopper in the background when there wasn't as she nodded and started sniffing more.

"I love you sister!" "I love you too, my dear sister!!" We both turned backs toward each other as we put a hand to our heads then fell backwards on our backs, trying to hold our breath. Well, I'm trying to hold my breath. "Bravo Bravo!!" Caesar and Natsu clapped at our sherade as I could feel Caesar's confused look on me.

"You can get up now." I kept my breath held, trying not to burst out laughing. He crouched down next to me, taking my wrist and feeling my heart beat when I knew I could make my heart stop, but he didn't. The timing was perfect as I grabbed his collar and got close to his face while I gasped like someone just rising from the dead. "Tell my mother...I love her..." I said, as I fell back on Medusa as we laughed like crazy.

"You do know, you have no heart beat Angel." I acted and looked at him oddly. "Yes I do, feel." I  took his hand and placed it on my chest as my heart was beating normally again while he looked even more confused. "I must've been imagining things." He said, mumbling to himself.

"Well, since we're all up now. Let's make breakfast. Before I have to go work." Everyone mumbled a 'sure' while some people actually smiled as I got up and dragged Caesar and Medusa towards the kitchen. "Come help if you ever want to see these two alive ever again!!" I yelled, as I heard scrambling and some laughing.

Who knew we could act like such a regular family even though we're all nut cases?