When I Come Home...

3 years later...

October 31, 2017

We're stuck on a train that departed from Russia about 12 hours ago and now it is storming a blizzard outside as the clock strikes 2.A.M. We were supposed to get back to Georgia on the 31st so we could set up the new Russian Halloween Decor's on our house, which included really bloody and gruesome looking decorations like a dummy that was slashed so hard on the back he was bleeding, had cuts all over him, and he got hung.

We finally found the son of a bastard who tried to kill Summer. We found him on November 13, 2016 in the deep depths of Mountain Everest, on my 20th birthday. We've made friends with a friendly Russian who's name is Dusk. He is one of the rarest hybrids i've seen. He is a Draugr that can turn into anything he wishes and make anything he wishes, he can also alters people's memories and give them dreams. He is 21 and apparently, my betrothed.

He is the prince of Russia, and he claimed me as his future wife after his first sight-seeing in the town of Raute he saw me and made it love at first sight.

Personally, I don't care. As you can see once I become 21 I will be automatically married to him and be the queen of Russia.

Continuing on, we're all stuck on the Furies Xpress as the blizzard/snowstorm is yowling outside as I look out the window and see nothing but mountains of snow. I must put this away now before Dusk comes in, so this is the upda-

My writing scribbles like mad as all the sudden the train cart sways alot. I put down the leather-bound journal as I looked closer towards the window as I suddenly jumped towards the door as the engineer's bloody face slams into the window and slides down as his eyes were stricken in fear.

I stand on the seats as I grabbed my katana and my two pistols as I put the pistols under my coat dress in my holders and slung the sheath of the katana on my back as I slid it out of the protective slot. I slammed open my cart door as I walked onto the dark blue carpet. My boots are silenced by the carpet as I crouch down low and slowly sneak towards the dining cart but hesitate at the door that leads to the outside and to the dining cart.

"Vladlena!" I swished my head back to look at Dusk who was slowly advancing towards my crouching position with his daggers in his hands.

He cups his hand on my frosty cheek as his eyes fill with relief, "Thank goodness your okay, without my fiance I don't know what I'd do. "Shush." I put my index finger to my mouth as I give him a stern look as I suddenly shake with the cart and fall. My katana lay 4 feet away from me as I got back up in my crouching, agreeing for Dusk's help, as I slowly take step by step towards it. Suddenly, the top of the cart is ripped open as something jumps down in front of me.

It's the horrible monster that everyone has nightmares about except me, it's the Seruswuran. It's long tongue sticks out of it's open mouth as it's razor sharp teeth are colored with red. It's skin is a very pale white as it's winged arms flail around the cart ripping the skin and healing instantly and then ripping again. It's hind legs scrap the carpet as it pulls down its head as it's long horns shine as it snorts and growls and does werid gurgling noises as it suddenly charges at me. I push Dusk into a booth next to us as he safely gets hidden while I jump over the horns and step on it's left eye with my snow boots as I hit it's hunched back with my hand doing a front flip and landing in front of my katana as I swiftly turn and grab it with my right hand as I accidently cut my finger on it as I run at the confused Seruswuran katana in both hands now as I run past it slicing it in half clean.

It's black blood sprays on the back of my coat as one little dot of it's blood hit's my right cheek as the sliced in half body slips to the floor.I stand up as Summer, Hope and Caesar come running out from the cart in front of me known as the drama cart for us, it has all kinds of drama props in it and stuff.

"Are y'all okay?" Summer asks quickly looking at the dead Seruswuran and then at me and Dusk as he got up off the ground. I sheath my katana as I close my eyes slowly then open them again to see everyone staring at me. I take my left hand as I grabbed my pistol from my leg and clicked it back as I spun around holding the gun to the person's head behind me. "Whoa! Whoa! Easy there Martha." My eyes widened at that name as I looked into the eyes of my twin brother Mark. "Mark! Brother! I thought... you went home!" I threw my arms around him as I squeezed him in a bear hug smiling widely as my head snuggled in his warm coat that covered his chest.

"Hey, I didn't come alone." I glance behind him to see Elgatha standing there in a white coat dress and white stockings as she waved at me while I quickly unlatched from my twin to fly towards Elgatha as I planted my head comfortably on her double D's. "Long time no see Martha." She said as I looked up at her, "Uh, Elgatha, Dusk here," I gestured towards the confused looking Dusk, " offically changed my name to Vladlena. Call me Vlad!"  snuggled my head back into her chest as she gradually agreed and hugged me too giving up knowing that I wouldn't let go unless I had to.

"Vladlena, would you mind explaining who these two... commoners are?" I felt Elgatha tense up as I saw her fists clench. "For your information, we're not commoners. We're time travelers, well atleast I am, this is Mark's right timeline." I decided to get on Elga's back as she picked up my legs as I snaked my arms around her neck and put my head on her left shoulder looking directly at Dusk," Dusk, meet my brother and my awesome friend, Mark and Elgatha. M and E, meet Dusk, my uh, fiance." Mark looked at me in shock as he then turned his head to Caesar as he just walked out of the cart.

I suddenly dropped my pistols and my katana as I jumped over Elga as I ran swiftly past Summer, Hope, and Dusk's expressions as I ran out of the cart. I looked left and right as I ran after a distant body in the distance. Once I got up close I realized it wasn't Caesar, until too late. The snow was blurrying my eyes as I squinted at the form of a standing bear in front of me in shock as it slams me with its paw sending me flying left and into a mountain of snow. My skin becomes numb from the cold even more then it already was as the bear comes at a fast pace towards me while I hold my right shoulder with my hand as it flows out blood quickly.

I tilted my head towards the snowflake filled sky as I opened my mouth inhaling a big breath and letting out a howl to call my mate. A howl for Caesar to know that i'm in trouble and I desperately want him. My eyes slowly close as my head drops in the snow letting the blond and black hair color finally dissapear letting my real hair color show.

Before my eyes close into a dream I see a snow covered silver wolf lunge at the bear making blood spread everywhere as I go into a black dream.

I wake up to the crackling of fire and someone bandaging my arm. I noticed my chest was bare and didn't have anything covering it as I took my good arm and covered it looking into the eyes of Caesar. "You know I've seen them before, it's not like we're strangers fated to be married." He finished bandaging my arm as I desired his lips more then anything all the sudden. I carefully snake my right and left arms around his neck as I push my chest against his bare chest and softly pressed my lips against his as he pulled me in by the waist with his arms and got rougher with kissing. I nibble his bottom lip as he let me in and started feeling me up.

We parted only a few inches as our eyes locked. "I love you." It came out of my mouth in a whisper but I know he heard it because of our hearing. "I love you too, Martha Angeline Faeris. Now and forever." My heart burst with joy as I felt a single tear slip down my cheek as I kissed him again and tangled my hands in his hair.

He loves me...I love him..

When I get home, I will make everything right again.

I promise.