Miranda's Being Nice?!

This whole chapter is about Miranda's POV. Have fun reading. <3

I walked down the streets of Venesuela as I stopped in front of the building I spray painted with Medusa. I walked in as the bell rang. "Helllooooo?" I said, cupping my mouth and yelling/whispering. "Miranda Onee-chan is here!" I heard one of the little children say as they all came out from a room and cheered.

I leaned down and ruffled some of their hair. "Hey squirts, y'all been good since last time I came?" I smiled at them, as there toothy grins filled their bright big faces. "Yeaaaaaa." The youngest, Kelda, walked up to me as she held out a paper crane colored pink and had a bright blue heart on the middle. "Bwig swistwer, we made wou a gwift."

I took it as I turned it in my hand and on the other side it said, 'For big sister, Miranda.' "Aww, now aren't y'all just the sweetest little things? Come here and hug big sister." I spread out my arms wide as they all crowded in and hugged. The lady who owned the orphanage came down and smiled at the group hug. She wore a flowy flower patterned dress and her turning-gray-blond hair was pulled into a bun as she smiled.

"Hello there Miranda. How are you today?" I smiled at her as I got up and brushed off my ripped shorts I was wearing. "I'm good, have the kids gotten better yet?" She nodded as I sat down and took off my leather brown boots. I got up again and followed her up the stairs and into the room. My multi-layered blue shirt flowed as I looked towards the middle of the room.

"Hey, Miranda is here." I grinned as I looked at Claire and Allyn as they sat in the middle of the room, playing cards. Allyn had his mouth covered with a mask and a IT hooked up to his arm. Claire wears a bandana everyday and this day it was red and had white markings all over it. Her pale skin shown in the light as her grin filled my heart with giddinous.

Claire had cancer while Allyn had a terrible fever but luckily Allyn's fever has gone down a little. Everyone else was already up and moving again as they were healthy. I walked over and crouch down as they played. "Go fish." Claire said and Allyn groaned in defeat as I giggled. "Come on guys, you need to atleast have a little sunshine."

I looked at Donna, the manager lady, as she nodded in approval. "Come, come." I grabbed both their hands as we left the go fish cards behind and went outside in the cool warm air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fishies!" We walked into the aquarium as we looked up towards the ceiling as stingrays, sharks, whales, tropical fish, and other fishes passed over us. "Ohhhh...." The kids gleamed in excitement as we walked through the aquarium and looked at all the fishes. We took some photo's, went to the giftshop, and grabbed some stuffed animals as we started to exit the aquarium.

But something stopped me. Some familiar aura was staring straight into my back as I turned my head to see...

Grey?

I felt my face exploded with a toothy smile as I ran towards hims and glomped him to the ground. "Grey!!" I squealed like suchhh a girllll. Ugh, I swear never that again.

V: Really now? M: Oh shut up Vanny.

"Hey Mirry, good to see you here." He smiled as I got up off of him and continued hugging my dolphin I never let go of when I attacked Grey. I got up off of him as Claire and Allyn walked over, suspciously looking at Grey.

"Who's this Onee-chan Miranda?" They said simutaneously. "This lovely guy is Grey." "Is he your boyyyyfrienndddd?" My face blushed bright red as he slipped his arm around my waist. "Yes, and a good one too." He grinned as I stifled a chuckle, my face red.

Suddenly all the red on my face went pale as a horrible chill went up my spine. "Everyone, hide. Now." I said, quickly and quietly. I walked the kids towards a invisible looking closet as I left them in there with Grey saying that whatever happened, to not come out until I came to get them.

I walked casually towards the front doors, eyeing everything when I stopped short and noticed a red pulse in the air. I spread out my arms as I stopped the people incoming from behind me. "Stop. There's a laser here." I growled at the red beam as some people gasped.

"Good job bird kid!" I heard someone loudly say behind me as I looked up towards the second floor and standing right there clapping was a mysterious man. I glared my eyes at him as people backed away from me. "She's a bird?" They whispered to each other.

I sighed, knowing they probably thought he was lieing so I gave up and let my wings spread out in the open. Some people gasped as I crouched down and started running in a straight line and flew upwards towards the second floor  and pulled out my legs in front of me and crached straight on to his chest as he fell backwards while I did a backflip and flew in the air.

I softly flew as once I stopped the backflip, I landed on the rail of the second floor and stood there like a boss. "You." I pointed at him as he just smiled bigger. Then I noticed the beeping under me. Then a big explosion.

I went flying across the room as I slammed against the wall, breaking one of my wings. I screamed in pain and squinted my eyes as I got up and noticed my left wing and right arm were broken. My ankle pulsed with a little blood while I almost gagged.

Then I went crazy girl on this guy's stupid ass. "Miranda!" I looked at Grey, holding my arm, as he slowly looked at the guy and I swear his mouth dropped to the ground. "Sam?" He whispered. I suddenly looked back at him and then noticed why he looked familiar to me. He was Grey's brother!

"I am not Sam, I am simply a illusion of him. I shall not show my face, for I am not what you would expect. Now night night." A weird purple mist came at us and the people as we all fell sweetly asleep.

Dang, I really need a day off from this crap of fighting 24/7.