New Friends

[During class]

'Gosh this is so boring... I want to sleep right now.' [Y/N] is try not to fall asleep during class. They were about to sleep until Teacher Papa announce that they are going to the field for the next class.

[Y/N] immediately snap out of their state and their eyes just show the amount of happiness that they felt that time.

The class cheer out loud and they all went to the field. But little do they know, [Y/N] is going to meet some people or rather alien today.

-----At the field-----

"Wah~ The field is so big~" [Y/N] said with sparkles in their eyes. Boboiboy and the other just look at the [boy/girl] who is looking around the field.

"Hello, you're [Y/N] right?" Ying went up to the [boy/girl]. [Y/N] look at the girl and smile brightly at her.

"Yes. And who might you be?"

"My name is Ying. I'm one of Boboiboy's friend. Nice to meet you!"

"Oh! Nice too meet you too, Ying!" [Y/N] talk with Ying for a while until...

"I've return again, Boboiboy!" [Y/N] turn to the new alien who show up with a robot?

"Encik Boss is going to take away that powers of yours Boboiboy! Mwahahahaha." Probe said.

"Eh? What power?" [Y/N] asked from behind the two. The alien and robot duo was shock while their new friend Ying grab them and ran back to the group using her super speed.

"Eh~ You have powers Ying? Does that means the others have one too?" [Y/N] is question their new friend about her power.

Adudu pull out a gun or something like that and fire it towards the Ying. Boboiboy split into three and the others went to help.

Ying didn't notice the attack and the others shouted her name. She waited for the impact but it never came.

 She look up to see the [boy/girl] holding the bullet in their hands and stare at the two who did it. "Can't you see I'm talking?" [Y/N] spoked, sending shivers down to everyone's spine in the process.

"If you want it then take it back!" Next thing the two knew the bullets were throw back by [Y/N] with force and break the wall beside them.

"Probe retreat!" "Yes Encik Boss!!" the two ran off to who knows where while Ying and the group stare at the [boy/girl].

"They're gone now! So tell my more about your friends Ying!" The [boy/girl] went back to their happy self and ask more question to about new friend.

----After school-----

"You know you should join Tapops [Y/N]!" Yaya said.

"Tapops? What's that?" 

Yaya then explain what does Tapops do and where it was, [Y/N] was shocked to find out that the station is in space. The girls had been talking to [Y/N] since school ended and [Y/N] had grow attached to both of them.

"Don't you feel left out Boboiboy?" Gopal asked. 

"Now your not that popular, that means I have a chance!" Fang said.

"Can you stop thinking about that for once?" [Y/N] ask looking right at the boy. "No." he reply.

They reached Tok Aba's kokotiam and introduce themselves to the old man and ochobot. 

[Time skip]

It's night time and Commander Kokochi arrived at the kokotiam. 

"Commander is here!" Gopal said.

"Commander?" [Y/N] said as their drink her ice chocolate. 

"It is I! Commander Kokochi! And who is that [boy/girl]?" an alien came over and notice the [boy/girl] sitting behind the group.

"Hi, commander! I'm [Y/N]! I move here yesterday and I heard a lot about you! Nice to meet you!" they bowed.

"Nice to meet you too. Hey Boboiboy, I have another mission for you all."

"A mission! Can I come to Commander? Can I?" [Y/N] really wants to go to space to see if what their brother, Amane said about the space is true.

Commander thought for a while before deciding that [Y/N] can join the mission.

"I suppose it alright, I tell Admiral about this." Kokochi said.

"Hooray, Thank you Commander!" Yaya and Ying are glad that the [boy/girl] could join them.

"Hear that Ying, Yaya! I'm going with you guys!" [Y/N] is beaming at the point that even Solar's glasses couldn't handle the brightness for theirs.

The [boy/girl] is too happy and didn't notice that they are floating due them not having focus to control their supernatural self.

Everyone: ... You can fly?!

[Y/N]: Ahaha~ I forgot~ 

[Edited]