When [Y/N] call her brothers...at space

[Y/N]'s phone ring but she not in the room. The gang who is in her room took the phone and look at the screen.

[Donut King is calling... (video call)]

"Donut King? Who's that?" Yaya said.

They all look at each other for a while before Boboiboy being the brave one pick up the phone.

The screen show a teen boy with a bob cut along with a girl that has cream colour hair.

"H-hello! I'm Boboiboy, [Y/N] is not here at the moment." Boboiboy said.

"Hey Tsu! [nickname] is not on call!" the boy yelled behind.

Then, a similiar boy came over with a black sticker on his face.

"Then who are you talking to Amane?! Is it a boy?! Don't tell me [nickname] already had a boyfriend?! Noooooo! She's too precious to have a boyfriend!!!!!!" the boy yelled.

Just then, [Y/N] enter the room, saw her friends holding on her phone with her brothers on the line.

"Uhhh, [Y/N]! Someone call you but you were not here so we pick it up for you! Sorry!" Gopal said.

"[NICKNAME]!!!! WHO ARE THEY?! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND THERE?!" Tsukasa yelled from the other line.

[Y/N] took the phone from the dino cap boy and thank them for picking up her phone.

"First of all, I'm not dating anyone, Tsu-nii. Second, they are my friends I made here." she said and point the camera at the gang.

Boboiboy wave at the camera, Yaya and Ying smile akwardly, Gopal wave as well and Fang just did some pose.

"Where are you now, [nickname]?" Amane asked.

"Hah! Before I forgot, it seems that I have won that bet! Cause I'm in space moon boy!" [Y/N] laugh evily.

"Wha- how?! No fair!" Amane whined.

"You better pay up boy~ I expect my payment when I get back." the others sweat drop at her change of mood.

"Boys. Hey [Y/N]-chan! How are you?" the cream hair girl show up to the screen.

"Nene-chan! I'm doing well and guess what I won that stupid bet from that stupid brother of mine! By the way how are you?"

"I'm good as well! By the way, Shijima asked did you make any friends there? And Sumire want to ask some question about your power being under control." 

Yaya and Ying came up to the girl and Yashiro saw them.

"You didn't tell me your friends are this pretty [Y/N]-chan!"

Yaya giggle with Ying before they introduce themselves. 

"Hello! I'm Ying!" 

"And I'm Yaya! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice too meet you two! I'm Yashiro Nene!" 

"Seems like you guys get along well ^^" Portal enter the room, smiling at the girls.

"Yeah! I hope we could meet each other one day!" Yashiro said from the other line.

"Tell Mei-chan that I did made friends and Sumire-chan not to worry. Bye!" [Y/N] said.

Yashiro bid goodbye to her as well before ending the call.

[Boboiboy and the others already left to their when [Y/N] pick up her call.]