An unexpected visit from Roktaroka

[Y/N] is chilling in her home with her sisters that are doing their own thing until Yaya invite her to join the others to Tok Aba's kokotiam.

"Sure. I'm bored anyway." [Y/N] and her sisters merge back.

They all went to the kokotiam and greeted the dino cap boy. A few minute later, Adudu's spaceship came along with a meteor.

The other customers ran away as the meteor came crashing down. It landed beside the kokotiam. The other hid behind counters and tables since the wind is blowing rapily when it landed.

[Y/N] just stood there with her ice shield. The meteor turn into a lava man as Adudu and Probe welcome him. He introduce himself as Roktaroka.

"Now!" the boys cowered in fear behind the table.

"Where's the punk that Roktaroka search for?!"

"There he is, Boboiboy! The evil person that you are looking for!" Adudu said pointing at Boboiboy.

Roktaroka march up to the boys until Yaya stop him. Yaya asked the man of why is he mad to search the dino cap boy. Adud was about to protest but Roktaroka sat down and tell the girl his story.

Roktaroka told them that he's from Planet Vacolnia which is where Firebot was located. That very day when the gang was taking their test. Roktaroka left his house to do some things and came back to see his house is destroyed.

He started to cry lava due to the sad memories, Adudu just act like he care. [Y/N] flew up to the man and gave him a big cloth for him to wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Roktaroka." [Y/N] said.

"It's fine. It that flame punk fault anyway." Roktaroka tell the others that he saw Api whom is the one who destroy his home that's why he came to seek for his revenge.

"Your on your own buddy." Gopal told the boy leaving him alone.

Roktaroka tell the gang that he found his friend that help him to find the boy. He notice that Bobobioby didn't wear his cap in front but Gopal turn his cap to the front making Roktaroka mad and use his flaming punch to punch him.

Tanah appear and use his earth wall to defend himself but Roktaroka punch through it.  [Y/N] caught the boy before he hit the ground and put him down safetly on the ground.

Yaya and Ying went next but Roktaroka skin burnt their hands and legs. [Y/N] use water and splash on to the burnt area.

"Thank you [Y/N]!" they both said.

Gopal tried to attack from afar but it didn't work. Instead, Roktaroka use his fire and shot it around the boy. 

"Water Shield!" A shield made from water surround itself around Gopal as the fire hit his surroundings.

Boboiboy spilt into Petir, Angin and Daun. Petir attack first with his blades but it didn't budge through. Roktaroka grab the boy but Daun use his vines making him drop the boy.

Petir landed on the ground with his blades drop right beside him. Roktaroka burn Daun's vines into ashes which make Adudu laugh at them.

And Angin use his wind at Roktaroka but it just make his flames bigger.

'That idiot, he's immute to lighting, fire can burn vines easily and wind just make it bigger.' [Y/N] thought, still treating Yaya and Ying's wounds

Api appear because of something that Roktaroka said. Api summond fire balls and throw them at the Roktaroka. [Y/N] use her shield around the others to prevent them from the dust.

Boboiboy is surprised that it didn't work, resulting Yaya and Ying scold him. Roktaroka was about to punch the boy until Gopal splash a bucket of water towards him.

Adudu order him to destroy the boy but Yaya stop him from doing so. Tok Aba advice them to talk it out but he refuse the idea of it.

Roktaroka said that he's going to destroy Boboiboy's house since he destroy his. And Adudu lead the way. 

The gang went together to plot a plan. 

"If we need to stop his fire, we need water!"- Ying

"Dey, he's big, where are we going to find that big water from?" -Gopal

"Ha! [Y/N]!" the attention is at the girl now.

"Yeah?" 

"You have water power, right? We can stop Roktaroka if you use your water power!" Yaya said.

"I know. But... I suggest you talk this out. I don't like violence." [Y/N] said.

 "What?! Why not?!" they all said.

"Water is too lazy when it come to this. She didn't want to be in this. You can ask Boboiboy to help. If I'm not mistaken, he had water power too, right?"

The others agreed and went to stop the lava man from destroying their friend's house. [Y/N] and Ochobot stay back to help with the boy's water power.

[Time skip brought you by author reading while enjoying her cookies]

Tok Aba said something to the boy before he turn into Air. Air doge Roktaroka's punch easily while enjoying the view around him. 

Roktaroka kept blasting lava from the ground and Air just doge them with his wave that he created. After an intense battle with Roktaroka, Boboiboy apologize since he didn't mean to destroy his house.

Roktaroka cry again but this time hugging Boboiboy as well. 

They promise to build back his house when they return to his planet.

[At the planet]

"This is going to take forever!" Gopal whined.

They arrived at the planet and is about to fixed Roktaroka's house.

"Let me handle this." [Y/N] said.

Reverse came and she's put her hand on the rock started to turn back into the house that Roktaroka once lived.

"Woah! So cool!" Ying said.

"Thank you my friend!" he hugged [Y/N]. [Y/N] return the hug as well.

"Your welcome, Roktaroka!" [Y/N] smile