A story that kept looping

Currently, everyone is about to return to Earth since Admiral gave them a day off.

Admiral call them and they all salute. Boboiboy asked if the station is okay without them since the station might get attacked. Admiral just show them the station that is under attack.

Admiral told them to have a day off before using his power to destroy the spaceships.

They landed after Commander ended the call and their parents went over to welcome their children home. They all went to their parents or grandparents except for [Y/N] and Papa Zola.

"Eh? Where is justice's wife?" he said. [Y/N] walked out of the spaceship and is greeted with his mokke and crow.

[Fun Fact: The mokke is [Y/N]'s best buddy name Ezra and the crow is from Demon Slayer name Samon. [Y/N] is able to brought Samon back when she went through the portal]

"Your waife is at home." Tok Aba said.

"Huh?! What kind of wife is she!" Tok Aba took out a piece of paper that his wife wants him to buy and he just said something about she can buy it herself.

Tok Aba already call his wife, Mama Zila and Papa Zola run off to buy the things. Boboiboy and Ochobot just raised a thumbs-up at him.

"Bye Boboiboy, Bye [Y/N]! Don't forget Gopal!" Yaya said.

"Don't remind me. Remind Boboiboy." Gopal told her.

"I remember lah! Meet you all tomorrow at the beach!" he said while picking up Cattus.

"Meow! Meow!"

[Y/N] took out her candy and give it to Ezra and took out some berries and feed it to Samon.

"Caw! Thank you, [Y/N]! Caw!" "Thank you!" the crow and bunny said.

"Hehe, your welcome guys." [Y/N] smiled at them.

Yaya and Ying mother start arguing about what they cook. It's nasi lemak vs nasi ayam. The two stare at each other and their daughters drag them before hell broke lose 

"Hai, like mother like daughter." Boboiboy said.

Tok Aba give Boboiboy and [Y/N] a cup of hot chocolate, they drink it and it taste good.

'I wonder what happen if Admiral saw me as a girl next time I visit?'

[At night]

Loopbot found the location that Boboiboy is at but Adudu shot the space pod and it landed at the beach.

"H-help me, Boboiboy." he said hiding from the alien.

[The next morning]

Boboiboy, Ochobot, Cattus and Yaya were walking along to the beach until [Y/N] caught up. Or should I say Lighting.

"Coming through!" 

Lighting dash towards the beach and Boboiboy arrived after her.

"Eh? Your back to normal [Y/N]?" Yaya said since she noticed her normal [H/L] hair is back.

[Y/N] nodded as the fun begin.

Yaya and Gopal are a team while the rest is in the other team. Yaya use her power and smash the ball hard making the team gain a point.

Ying use her speed and hit the ball with it, Yaya block it with her shield and Gopal hit to ball to the boy. Angin blow the ball back. Yaya use her power to slow down the balll and Gopal caught it as the ball sink in the sand along with his hands.

[Y/N] just lift the ball away so it won't hurt Gopal's hands too long. Adudu stop the game just to show off his loop braclets.

He kick the ball towards Papa Zola and loop the time back with the braclets. Everyone got reverse back to before Adudu kick the ball.

[Y/N] didn't get loop back in time and they didn't notice her. [Y/N] went over to the bush where loop-bot is and saw it laying on the ground.

"Your... [Y/N]!" it said.

"Yes, I am. Loopbot can you loop back the time? Adudu's loop have no effect on me so I have enough time to save you." Loopbot nodded.

"Good, I'll see you in a bit Loopbot." [Y/N] said.

Loopbot loop back the time to this morning. [Y/N] quickly woke up and spilt into Lighting, Gravity and Leaf.

"I'll get leaf to set the trap and Gravity you go and tell Yaya and Boboiboy." Lighting said.

Lighting grab Leaf and dash to the bush beside the park. Leaf set a epic trap for the foolish alien. Lighting smirk at the work that Leaf created before fist-bump each other.

They both notice Loopbot that is running away from the alien. And Boboiboy is in front of them along with Yaya and Gravity.

Loopbot got shock by the lazer and fell as the two brought them behind the bush they were hiding.

"What do we have here?"

"Huh?!" the two shouted alerting the three who are walking towards the beach.

"How are you her-" before he could finish he got caught in Leaf's net. Loopbot got caught by Yaya who saw it falling.

"Nicely done Leaf. " Lighting said. 

Loopbot open it's eyes and saw Yaya. She told it that it's safe now and it hug her.

Adudu cut through the vein and drop to the ground. 

"Retreat Probe!"

"Leaving so soon? You haven't see the surprise though!" Adudu step on something and a boulder came swinging at his way.

"Hmm... I think that's not enough, Leaf." Gravity said.

"We should call her!" Leaf said. 

"Yeah!" Lighting said. Time appear and reverse the time repeatly for about 10 times before letting them go back to space.

"Have fun in space!" Time said, turning back to [Y/N].

They brought the power speara along with them.

"Thank you [Y/N]!" Loopbot said.

"Your welcome! We don't want history to repeat itself, right?"