[Y/N] got kidnapped?!

[Y/N POV] 

Note: They're back at earth.

'Why do I need to go to school? I'm a grown adult with kids!' [Y/N] yelled in their mind.

'You know I can hear you right?' the spirit who we will now call Shiro said.

'I know so please stfu.' Shiro gasps dramatically while [Y/N] laugh at their friend's act.

[Y/N] is currently in their Math class and Teacher Papa is just talking about math stuffs.

'Wonder what Saiki is doing now... maybe hiding from Teruhashi. I hope Jyugo is okay. Did Nico take his medicine?' After class ended, [Y/N] has been thinking since they left school.

Shiro is getting annoyed.

----Flashback-----

"[Y/N], what happen back there?"

"Eh?"

The gang brought the [boy/girl] to the commander after sometime when that .

The team look at the [boy/girl] who is confused and mentally screaming since they don't know how to tell the group about their own situation.

'What should I tell them?! That I'm actually dead and I have two dead brother but I bring one of them back to life?! And what's next? I went to jail before but got let out and a damn portal came out of nowhere making me fall right into it and appeared in a place that I don't know. Somehow I survive and meet Hee Hee man the damn portal open when I was about to cut his thicc neck! Somehow I found a device and smoke appeared brought me and my brother to another place stay for some time and back to the room where we found the device! The day before I came here I bid my family goodbye since I can travel on my own now! Oh and now I also have another person that is living in my mind now! Like that?!' 

"Please tell us [Y/N], we're your friend and we want to know. We don't want you to hide anything from us." Yaya said looking at her friend.

Silence took over for sometime and [Y/N] decided to break the ice.

[Y/N] just sigh. "Alright fine since I was planning to tell you all sooner or later." 

[Y/N] start telling them their story.

"Listen closely and save your questions at the end. I was born in a normal family until one of my brothers started to have some issue. My parents was dead a long time ago so I took care of them. As the youngest sibling I did everything for them, when they are sad I cheered them up, when they have problems at school I dealt with them." [Y/N] hated to be reminded how many bullies they had to deal with back then.

"One day I went out for some grocery and came back to make them dinner. But surprise surprise, they're-" [Y/N] stop before continue on their story.

"Dead." The other were shocked to heard that

"How old were you back then?" Kokochi asked wanted to get some information out of the [boy/girl].

"Don't worry I'll tell you everything kay? I was around 12 at the time. Such memories doesn't bother me anymore. Anyways, I call the police and their death cause is... murder and suicide. The next two years I moved on but some random stranger came up to me and stab me right in the heart before running away."

'Stab in the heart?! How are they still alive then?!' the team thought.

"You must be wondering how am I still here right? I'm in my human form so that I would not scared any person that came across me! And god said that since I have a pure heart he'll make me go back to the school where me and my brothers study, and go take care of them. Back then I blend in with the students while observing both my brothers in the dark. I became a secret school mystery name as 'Yuri-kun the soul keeper' That's when I got my powers."

"So you're actually dead?!" Gopal said.

"Yep." [Y/N] said

"Did something happen that made you give your life away or something? " Fang asked.

"Yep, I spent some time with a friend of mine and she's just so happen to be my brother's assistant. She was about to die that year. And my brother being himself try everything that could save her. I came up with a plan and that is use the last half of my life and give it to her. The plan worked well but me and my brothers went to the after life for sometime."

The [boy/girl] smiled.

"I came back with my alive brother to surprised her! In exchange she change my rumor into 'Yuri-kun the school protector'. A few weeks pass by, I was on my way back to my boundary and I saw a 30 year old man harassing a woman. They were right outside the school so I went up to stop them."

The other listen closely as the [boy/girl] continue.

"I accidently snatch his heart away and... it's broadcasted on the news next day. And at THAT VERY DAY, some stupid robbers decided to came in the school and took me and a few students as hostage!!!" the other sweat dropped at the [boy/girl] who is currently screeching in their mind because of the memory.

"Of course, I did not kill them all I left some alive, erased students memories, went to the top prison where no one could escape. Except for my new friends of course! Jyugo is good at opening any lock, Uno is good at gamble but couldn't win me, Nico is my anime buddy and Rock is my food buddy!"

[Y/N] is happy with all the memories that they had with their buddies in prison.

"Sadly I left after a few months and went back. And a goddamn portal open out of no where brought me to another world which demons exist. For survival, I train myself and become one of the strongest people there. At the final battle I was about to cut through that Hee Hee man's neck. THAT PORTAL CAME AND BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE PRISON BUT I AM HAPPY SINCE I GET TO SEE MY BUDDIES AGAIN AND WHEN I REACHED THERE THEY WERE IN TROUBLE TOO!!!!" 

[Y/N] calmed themselves before continued. 

"You okay now?" Yaya asked. [Y/N] nodded

[Y/n] told them all their journey and the team are glad to know the truth instead of living in a lie.

"And that's all! In short I'm dead and is currently traveling around the world to see some new stuff."

Shiro appeared beside the [boy/girl] and look rather entertained by the story. [Y/N] didn't notice them since they're busy answering questions and finishing their story.

"I just got myself an interesting pal today~" Shiro chuckle and disappear into thin air.

-----Flashback ended-----

-'[y/n]'s thought'
-'Shiro speaking'

'I'm happy that they didn't reject me and accept me.' 

'Maybe they accept you out of pity. Don't think too much about it, [Y/N].'

'I didn't ask for your opinion, Shiro.'

A purple robot that is wearing a pink robe suddenly rushed in front of the [boy/girl]

"Excuse me, young [boy/girl] I lost my kid, can you help me?" Probe said.

[Y/N] being a oblivious person agree to help and follow the robot.

Just at that moment, the kokotiam gang pass by and saw the [boy/girl] following the robot.

"[Y/N]! Be carful! That's Probe you're following!!" Boboiboy shouted.

"Huh?" the robot then grab the [boy/girl], knocking them out in the process and took them to the spaceship.

"[Y/N] got kidnapped!!!!"

[Edited]