When [Y/N] got her siblings back

Quake and the others were glad that Retakka is gone and they got their friends back but they were still missing someone...

"Finally, that noseless monkey is dead!" Death cheered. The other agree.

Reverse: Hate to burst your bubble, but did you forgot that it's your responsible to send him to hell, Death?

Death: ... I forgot.

Death took out her notebook and there's a new name on the list. She took out her pen and start writing.

Basically the others just watching Death doing her job except for four of them which is Wind, Time, Storm and Reverse.

They were worried about Thorn and Thunder, what if they never come back, what if they're gone forever, what if's kept coming into their thought like a train.

Suddenly, a small light shine in a distance and they notice. Thunder and Thorn appear but they looked tired. Wind saw the two and ran up to the crying.

"Thorn! Thunder! Did you miss us!!" Wind shouted, gaining the two attention.

Wind jumped on the two, tackling them down the ground. 

Storm, Time and Reverse went over to help the two stand up.

"Thunder...Thorn..." Time said. Thunder and Thorn got hit in the head by the girl.

"Ow! what was that for?!" Thunder yelled, Storm came and hit her head for the second time.

"That's for making Quake and Wind worried." Time said. 

"And that was for getting taken away." Storm said, hugging the girl.

"We miss you! You know!" Time said, shaking Thorn.

After their reunion, the others decided to celebrate this by throwing Thorn and Thunder a welcome back party.