A new enemy

Cahaya appeared and cleared out the metal with one shot. Which impressed Thunderstorm.

[A/N: I forgot to mention that Thunder is Lighting second tier and Thunderstorm is Thunder and Storm combo/boost]

"Woah... that was cooler than Tanjiro's breathing!" Anime said inside the mind space.

"Mom...pick me up I want to go home." Time said. 

"Gurl, you do know our mother died like 50+ years ago." Reverse told her sister from reality.

"Oh right, she did ditch us to our dad while the poor old man is at a business too. And [Y/N] was 8 that time! Not to mention about our dear brothers health issue!" Time blabber.

Anime just took out a tape from her hoodie pocket and tape her sister with it to stop her from talking too much. 

Trust me, it's the best flex tape that she could get.

Thunderstorm: Least talking, more fighting over here!

Even though Cahaya had appear, it's still a pain to deal with that alien since he got his mega upgrade just by sucking the metal around him, using them as an armor.

Not to mention that lien also have a metal shield and hammer in one off his arms. 

'Light! I swear when we're done I'll kick you out to space myself!' Thunderstorm said in her mind which broadcast like a speaker in the mind space where they lived.

[After some intense battle and Boboiboy Solar defeated Captain Vargoba]

Solar is currently floating outside the space right now while the other are busy with the power spheras except for the Yugi.

"Rev give me a boost." Light said. Reverse nod and grab the girl's hand before throwing her towards the dino boy.

Thunderstorm is helping with the others with the power spheras and Reverse tag along after throwing Light.

After getting throwed by her sister, Light use her power which she draw out a [Farvourite animal] and pull the unconscious boy as they went to the nearest spaceship.

Kaizo took both of them inside and Light put Boboiboy down before turned back into [Y/N].

[Five days later]

Boboiboy had woke up and Gopal prank worked. [Y/N] just laugh at his reaction while Yaya and Ying sigh.

-----[A/N: I want to write about the Movie 2 but I haven't watch all of it so I'm going to write the scenes that I've seen online, sorry to the people who watched and that this did not reach your expectation.]

Some months have pass, as the team finish their last mission before heading back to earth.

Their family come and greeted them when they exit the spaceship. [Y/N] can now control her elements properly without them going berserk making her lose her mind.

The group bid their farewells before heading home. The day after, Commander Kokochi had sent an emergency message to the team.

Turns out, a noseless space monkey named Retakka had return. They immediately went to the station and tried to defeat the alien.

Boboiboy turned into Blaze while [Y/N] split Time and turned into Thorn. They both attack with their chakaras and katana but they got throwed by the alien's light tentecales.

The others are fighting off his minions and Time helped them.  After Retakka thought they are defeated he went over to the rest.

Boboiboy split into five which are Gempa, Taufan, Hallintar, Duri and Solar. [Y/N] also call out Wind, Thorn and Thunder to help the boy.

Taufan and Wind made a giant tornado surround the alien as Duri used his thorn vines holding the alien while Thorn tied the alien up. Thunder and Hallintar attack the alien with their blades, shocking him.

But their attacks didn't work since Retakka escape their attack easily. Gempa call out to Solar who is ready and fire his light beam at the alien.

They thought they defeated him but Retakka walk up to the boy and grab him by the neck before absorb his power.

The other watch in horror as he throw the boy to the ground before fading away. 

'He just took away his power...' Wind thought. Thunder immediately surround the rest in the cage blocking them from the alien.

But they got hit by the beam and the cage dissapear. Retakka grab Duri and was about to took his power but Thorn use her vine and push the boy away resulting her getting got and got her power taken.

"THORN!!!" Wind and Thunder shouted. 

Their sister, the second youngest among them, the one who cheer them up every time, got taken away by an alien who they barely knew.

"So you have my powers too." Retakka said as he throw the girl to the hard floor, looking at the other two.

He pick up the Daun, Hallintar and Taufan and took away their power as well. Thunder went in for an attack as Wind use her power to protect Gempa from the alien.

Thunder shocked the alien but she got caught in one of his light arms. 

'Shit! Quake, I'm sorry. Take care of the rest while I'm gone okay?" Thunder told the rest as her power got taken away.

"Thunder!" Wind is about to cry but she held in her tears and finish her job.

"And now is your turn!" Retakka was about to grab the two but Time stop him.

"Let's go!" Time grab the two and jump onto the spaceship where Gopal and Papa Zola at.

"What about the others?!" Wind said as they arrived at the spaceship.

The other told the to go and they'll stay behind from below.

Ochobot open the portal to where Kokochi told them that Hang Kasa is at before entering it and close it after them.

[A/N: I've seen the first battle once but I hope it's not too bad.]