Circus planet

Wind and Water took care of the boy for the past hours until he woke up.

[They spilt [Y/N] and took care of him]

"Urg- what happen? Wind? Water? What are you guys doing here?"

"You're awake! The others are at the base questioning Jokertu [I forgot his name] for information!" Wind said. Happy to see his original self is awake.

"Does your head hurt? Sai didn't hit you that hard, did he?" Water ask while checking for any injuries.

"No. I'm good now, thank you water." [Y/N] said patting his head. Water smile at the boy and slept on his lap since he's too tired.

"I want a head pat too!" Wind whined. [Y/N] chuckle at his behavior before patting his brother head with his other arm.

[Mind space]

Blaze, Lighting and Storm are tied up by Leaf since Mama Quake request him to.

Ice and Fire are jealous of Wind and Water since they get the [Y/N]'s special head pats. Gravity just pat their head to make them stop.

Anime, Time and Portal just chilling with Anime's collection of manga. Light and Solar are still working on the pills. Death remember that they haven't taste Yaya's biscuits when she was offering them.

"I think we haven't taste Yaya's cookies yet. Last time the others just dragged us away from her." Death said. 

Mama Quake just nod since it's true, Yaya did offer her cookies last time but the others just say they are full and drag the girl away.

'Maybe we should try it next time.'

[Back in reality]

The alarm alert the three boys who are resting in the room. They all went out in the speed of light and meet up with the group. 

They reach the place where the little clown is shooting? something to the boys. Boboiboy turn into Api and fire a fire ball at it. 

It drop down and start doing something before run away in an invisible motorbike. Boboiboy change into Petir and chase after it along with Yaya and Ying.

After the whole chaos is over...

"You're telling me that the power speras are stolen?!" [Y/N] said after being notify on what is happening.

"And they escape to this planet." The screen show a planet with some circus things around it.

[Time skip to when they met to final boss]

The boss use a power spears that make ballons, and it pop right at the idiot duo who touch it. 

Boboiboy spilt into Daun, Angin and Tanah. They defeated the spiders ballons along with Wind and Water. Gopal help them by turning some of them into foods.

'Gosh this is bothersome.' Water thought still not taking his eyes off the spiders.

Anime in mind space: *chanting Akaku in a distance*

[Y/N] defend Yaya and Ying with his knife, slicing the spiders up in the speed of lighting.

The clown is getting annoyed and change it to cement bot. The bot start spreading cement and it cover the whole team. Excluding Gopal, Kokochi and Ochobot.

Since Boboiboy is stuck, so his splits return to him. Wind and Water had return to [Y/N] before the cement hit them, he just floated out of the cement that was held onto him before and landed on the ground.

Gopal turn the cement that was held onto Boboiboy into something crisp that is enough for him to break out. The clown went for an attack but Boboiboy dashed in front of him with his lighting blades in hand. 

The clown use his other hand and was about to punch the boy away until another blade stop him to do so. [Y/N] was about to block another punch from the clown but he sent both of them flying towards a pillar. 

Boboiboy is safe on the ground and [Y/N] got hit onto the pillar so hard that it created a dent on it before hit the ground.

Gopal, Kokochi and Ochobot: "Boboiboy! [Y/N]!" 

The clown stood in front of the dino cap boy that couldn't get up and laugh at his pain. The three was about to sneak away until the clown notice them and fired cement over them.

Ochobot is throw out of the way while the other got caught in the cement. The clown walk over to Ochobot, declaring that he is about to take him until dino cap boy shouted at him.

And guess who show up~

It's...

.

.

.

.

Abang Kassim! *cough* I mean Kaptain Kaizo and Fang!!!!!!

Those two had an intense match until that clown decided to land hands on our precious [Y/N].

Boboiboy rushed towards the boy and turned into Halilintar with his blades and stop him from hurting our dear reader.

Ying and Yaya: "Boboiboy Halilintar?!"

He attack the clown for a while before he turn back to normal mid-battle.

"Your powers run out, huh!" the clown sent a punch towards the boy. Before the hit could reach him, a familiar person is right in front of him.

"EARTH BARRIER!" earth surround them as the barrier is form as they hit the ground with full force. The barrier got cracked open by the force when they hit the ground.

Revealing an angry Halilintar and a tired [Y/N]. Halilintar kept attacking and almost getting hit if it was not for [Y/N]. Kaptain Kaizo change his energy into a a more powerful one and hit the clown before he could reach the two.

The clown let out a roar and Kaizo quickly use his gold shield protect the boys that are on the ground. The clown punch the shield and it didn't broke.

 Yaya and Ying: "Wow, so storng!"

The clown punch it again but this time Kaizo added some blades to it which make the clown scream in pain after putting his hands on it.

Kaizo tied him up and told Boboiboy to attacked. He change into Halilintar and start attacking.

And we can't let him have all the fun, aye?

Thuderstorm had took over the male and is attacking in a god-like speed no human eye can catch up with that speed. The two landed safely on the ground and revert back to their original form as the clown came down with a thud.

The dust flew and the others cover their eyes but stop when a crystal barrier surround them. Boboiboy sigh in exhaustion while [Y/N] is about to fainted again.

The clown is smaller than it's normal size and Kokochi knew him from before. Gopal went to collect the other power spearas while Fang use his shadow fingers to break the girl free.

"Are you okay?" Ochobot asked the two.

"Tired but I'm okay." Ochobot scan his watch and told him that he need to unlock the last two elements before moving on to his second tier or else his watch will be broken.

Ochobot went over to [Y/N] and scan his watch as well. Good thing the watch isn't damage.

[Yes, Y/N has a watch that is given by Ochobot to communicate]

"You guys are doing good back there it seems." Kaizo said.

Boboiboy and [Y/N] thank Kaizo before he left.

Boboiboy jumped when he heard a loud thud beside him and he saw the boy land on the ground due to him over using his own power.

Boboiboy carry the boy back to the ship along with the others.