[Y/N]'s Power

"My power?" [Y/N] said

"I want to know how can you summond your elemental power that easily." Boboiboy said.

[Y/N] lay on her bed for a while and remember the time that she first use her elements.

"Well, I was walking home after getting inject by Adudu, a dude came out of nowhere and grab me. I stomp on the ground and a barrier that made out of earth block him away from me. I guess that's how Earth is born." [Y/N] said.

"Then how about your other elements?" 

"After that, [F/C] lighting came out from my hands. I felt like Killua for a second before it disappear. I went to my backyard and made a flower crown for myself but then a wind pick up the crown and it landed on my head.

Then the flowers that I planted a few days ago had bloomed. And I was like "How did it bloom so quickly when I just planted them?" I decide to to take a break in my living room and just chill. 

I was tired and I wanted to drink some water but when I got up I realized that I have been sitting on a water couch the whole time. I was planning to make dinner but the fire is not enough. Then I went auto pilot mode as my hand begin to create fire itself.

I was surprise since this is not the normal fire I used. After finish eating, I went to sleep." [Y/N] said.

"Then, how about your light element?" Boboiboy said, after hearing how she summond her other elements.

"I don't know. When I woke up I saw Light working on her project with Solar. So I don't really know how I summond Solar. Sorry." [Y/N] said, sulking on her bed since she can't help her friend.

"It's fine, we can try finding a power speara that know about it. " Boboiboy said.

[Y/N] jumped up and sat on the bed. "I know which power speara you need!"

"Huh? You do?"

"Yeah! It's name is Databot, it is the one who know all the information about power spearas, maybe that could help your light element as well!"

"Your right! I'll go ask if we could go find Databot tomorrow! Thank you  [Y/N]!" Boboiboy said before running out [Y/N]'s room.

"Your welcome!" [Y/N] said.