Prologue

"Silas come on, stop playing, where are you taking me?" You giggle and stumble slightly. You could feel the cool breeze brush across your (s/c) skin. You were blindfolded and had no idea where the hell he was taking you. Besides that, it had been a wonderfully romantic night.

It was your 6 month anniversary. He said he had something special planned for you. I'm talking flowers, a candlelit dinner, and a blindfold surprise. You name it, Silas had done it. What Silas forgot to mention was that this wonderfully romantic night was going to end in the least romantic way possible. Like who the fuck romances their girlfriend and then leads her to her potential death. Well, a serial killer, a psychopath, someone with a blood kink maybe? But this was some seriously fucked up shit that happened that night.

Honestly, you remembered almost all of what happened that night. You remember waking up covered in blood and a splitting headache. Your heart was racing so fast, that you could hardly think. You had a massive and painfully deep bite mark on your right wrist. Your entire body felt shattered. Your mind was foggy, and you were seriously pissed off.

You took off running leaving that God-forsaken place behind, leaving Silas knocked out cold on the marble floor. You ran as fast as you could with no real destination in mind. You just needed to get the hell out of there and away from Silas.

The only thought swirling amongst the fog in your mind was:

Silas, I will hunt you down and you will pay for what you've done to me.