028

EJ's POV

My stomach twists with worry about Y/N and anger boils inside me toward Silas. I know she can handle this on her own, but there's this creeping feeling that things won't go in her favor.

"That fucking bastard touched her, I am going to fucking rip him to shreds! How dare he lay his fucking filthy hands on her!"

I launch my scalpel at him and growl.

"Please stop Jack, you need to stay calm and quiet for her sake!"

Y/N's voice is laced with venom as she yells at him. It hurts to see her like this, to see her upset, angry and hurt. I want nothing more than to see her happy, to spend my life with her. I want to love her until my dying breath. She consumes every part of me and I love her with every fiber of my being. I hate that this is happening, it's suffocating not being able to make things better for her.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Author's POV

Two silver objects fly toward Silas before you feel a strong pair of arms pull you away from him. A strong aura of blood lust and anger pollutes the air. 

"I knew she had daddy issues."

Hoodie chuckles as he cracks his knuckles. Masky taps a metal pipe against the palm of his hand. Jane has another knife at the ready.

Silass officially declared war, and there was no turning back.

He pulls the scalpel and knife out as he laughs. 

"Now that wasn't very nice you bitch."

"Don't you fucking talk to her like that you bastard!

"And I see you brought that monster of yours along as well. Jack is it? I'm afraid you can't have her because I'm going to have to kill you, nice and slow. I want to see the look on her face when I rip your heart out."

Jack's grip tightens around you, he takes his mask off before resting his chin on your shoulder. He grins as he glares at Silas. Silas' eyes widen a bit once he sees Jack's face.

"I will rip your fucking heart out and eat it."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A blur of movements flash before your eyes as Jack holds you tightly in his arms. He's waiting for the right moment to let you attack, but for now, he wants to hold you a bit longer. He's scared you'd lose yourself in the process of trying to kill Silas, that he'd never get to see or hold you again. He could feel you clawing at his arms, feel you losing control, but he just couldn't let go... not yet.

"Look at you, so fucking weak and helpless, leaving your pathetic friends to fight for you. Y/N I really thought you would do much more than a pathetic punch. Where's the person who brutally murdered Sylvie?"

Masky's pipe cracks against Silas' skull once more but he yanks the pipe away and sends it flying into a tree. He punches Masky in the face before grabbing his hair and slamming him onto the ground. Masky gasps for air and chokes on some dirt. 

Hoodie jumps on Silas and hooks his arm around his neck. Silas chuckles and flips Hoodie onto his back, kicking him in the side several times as he laughs maniacally.

Jane lunges at him again, aiming her knife straight at his heart. He grabs her wrist and twists it behind her back, popping her shoulder out of place in the process. Jane screams out in pain and you're finally able to rip yourself away from Jack's arms. 

You lunge toward Silas knocking him to the ground. You straddle him and wrap your hands around his neck. He laughs and yanks your hair back. He sits up with you secure and tight in his lap, and his hand wraps around your throat tightly. You grab his wrist and snap it, you try to grab onto another part of his body to snap, but he stops you.