004

You were lying on the mattress and staring up at the ceiling. You had lost track of time, and you were getting annoyed about not being able to change or shower. But those men haven't been back yet, so what can you do? They locked the door behind them and you don't know how to pick a lock. You sigh and sit up, stretching your aching limbs. You let out a dramatic groan and flop back down onto the mattress.

The door opens again, but this time a female emerges. She has pretty features, porcelain skin, and long wavy black hair. She wears a black dress with heels to match. She has a pile of black clothing in her hand and a little mesh bag of hygiene items. You perk up, maybe you were finally going to get what you so desperately needed.

I'm 99% sure there is dried blood in my hair. Gross. I mean seriously I smell like the living dead. I doubt I look that great either. When was the last time I even had my period? 

"Hey, I'm Jane. EJ mentioned you needed a change of clothes and a shower. I hope these fit, if not we can find something else that fits. I also brought you some stuff to freshen up with. I can't believe those idiots didn't offer you a change of clothes and a shower sooner. Then again they aren't used to having more than two females in the house, but still, they're idiots."

She sweeps her long wavy black hair behind her shoulders and turns to the side.

"Well, come on let's go."

You get up way too fast and leave the room with Jane. You were starting to feel less like a prisoner, and more like a human being in a sense. As if you could ever feel fully human or normal again.

She leads you down a long hallway. The walls were dark mahogany, the ceiling detailed with carvings of what seemed like flowers. It was distracting, and before you knew it, you had bumped into Jane. She opens the bathroom door.

Let me tell you these people must be rich or something. A porcelain white tub and a very large and enclosed shower. You could probably fit at least five people in there. The floor is gray marble, and the counter is huge. I mean I could spread so much stuff out on it and still have room to sit and stretch my legs.

Jane turns the shower on, testing the temperature before setting the mesh bag and clothes onto the counter. She opens a linen closet and pulls out two soft and plushy-looking towels. She places them on the counter and makes her way out of the bathroom.

"Thank you, Jane."

"You're welcome... uh I never actually got your name."

"Y/N."

And with that being said she nods her head, smiles, and leaves you to the privacy of the huge fancy-ass bathroom. You sigh and relax the best you can. You make sure to lock the door in case more masked strangers decide to come in while you're naked. You've been through enough, you weren't trying to expose your naughty bits to anyone.

You lean against the counter and take in the details of the bathroom. It was silent with the exception of the shower running. You test the water, it was hot and felt soothing against your skin. You strip out of your dirty, blood-covered clothes. You grab what you need from the bag and step into the shower.

This feels amazingggg. Oh my God, I am going to be cleaner than Mr.Clean after this.

You take the longest shower of your life. You wash your hair several times just to get the blood and dirt out. You wash your face and body several times as well until you felt clean enough to function. You didn't feel like yourself. Silas had violated you and taken your life away. You don't even know who you are anymore. You just feel stuck and hungry.

You dry off and wrap the plush towel around your body. You decide to finally look at yourself in the mirror.

Woah I definitely do not look like myself anymore, but now that I don't look like the living dead I actually look good?

Your hair looks healthy and has more volume to it. Your teeth are whiter, your lips softer, and your eyelashes longer. You look just like a goddess.

It's about damn time. I need that bad bitch goddess energy in my life, especially after that shitshow I went through.

You dry your hair and gently comb it. You look over at the pile of clothes Jane had picked out for you. A black bra and panties to match. Some black fishnets and socks. A knee-length, flowy, long-sleeved black dress. With a pair of black combat boots to match.

Oh shit, I fuck with these, I like the goth vibe going on here.

You get dressed and look in the mirror again. You look badass and even start feeling badass. You take a deep breath, unlock the door, and step out into the hallway.

"BEN YOU STUPID ELF! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH MY SHIT!"

Your eyes widen and your heart rate picks up. Before you stood a tall, well-built, black-haired male in a white hoodie. His face was... was unsettling, to say the least. He has a carved smile like the Cheshire cat that was blood-stained and deep. He notices you staring and his smile deepens.

"Well, what the fuck do we have here? Another fucking Jane? Just what I fucking need, who the fuck are you?"

He moves closer and you swear his smile just kept getting wider and more disturbing.

"I- I- uh I'm Y/N."

Before he could say anything, Jane comes down the hallway mouthing obscenities toward the male apparently named Jeff.

"YOU STUPID FUCK! LEAVE HER ALONE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DID YOU HURT HER?" she yells and then glances at you.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"N-No I'm okay. He just startled me, that's all."

She crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes at Jeff.

"Okay, look here fuckface what are you yelling about?"

"Ben messed with my shit again! So of course I'm gonna fucking yell! It's none of your damn business you old hag."

You have pretty much already concluded that those two did not like each other. Also, the fact that they were at each other's throats once Jeff called Jane an "old hag" gave it away. You slip away quickly and wander around. Maybe you could find Masky or Hoodie or EJ. You don't really know where to go or what you're supposed to do. And you were hungry as hell again. Maybe you could find a door that leads out of this place.