Epilogue

You and Jack had settled down in a cozy little cottage surrounded by trees and wildflowers. It was a few miles away from the mansion so the others could visit. This way Hoodie and Jane would stop having a meltdown about the two of you "moving so far away from them, and they will wilt away without you".

Vines grow on the sides of the cottage, snaking their way up in intricate designs. There's a step on the front porch that Jack needs to fix. The window sills hold little plants and a variety of rocks and crystals that Jack would find and bring home to you. The cottage still needs some tender love and care, but you and Jack work on it little by little, often getting distracted by sneaking kisses and messing around with each other.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

"Jack come here, quickly and quietly."

You're standing by the window as Jack approaches and wraps his arms around your waist. Four baby bunnies are happily chewing on carrots in the backyard.  He's not paying attention to the bunnies, he's too busy watching your face light up with excitement.

"Aren't they so cute!"

You giggle and turn your head to look up at him, he chuckles and kisses your forehead.

"I guess, but they're not as cute as you though my love. Just don't eat them."

He teases and you playfully smack his shoulder.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you Y/N?"

"Yes Jack, every day."

A sweet lingering kiss is shared between you two.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The two of you often spend time wrapped up in each other's arms, amongst other activities behind closed doors. One of the benefits of living in the middle of nowhere is that you can be loud and not bother anyone.

You both would read books or hunt together. You would take turns reading classic novels together, giving the characters their own unique voices, some of which make you both burst out laughing. You took up baking and cooking to have an extra excuse to visit the others. Jack gave up after burning two trays of muffins. You, however, got really good at it. Sometimes things wouldn't get baked at all because the two of you would throw flour or eggs at each other. Your laughter would echo off the walls and Jack would grin like an idiot. He made it a daily habit to make you smile or laugh, it was a wonderful sight and sound to see and hear.

Your past life and memories of what happened with Silas eventually faded entirely. Hoodie pissed on his grave once, giving Silas a proper send-off into the underworld.

Hoodie would visit and annoy the shit out of you and Masky would smoke on your front porch, listening to Hoodie's shenanigans. Toby happily came for morning pancakes sometimes. Jane of course would visit and cause chaos with you. And Ben once set up a gaming system for you and Jack to play on. Which sometimes results in you and Jack play fighting after one of you loses a game.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You lead a simple, sweet, but happy life with Jack. Never a dull moment between the two of you. And a love that would never fade, new memories that would last a lifetime, and two hearts that beat as one.