020

"I'm Jane by the way."

She places four plates on the table with the appropriate silverware needed. Toby takes a seat between Masky and Hoodie. Masky grunts and gets up to get a new cup of coffee.

"There are only f-four plates and there's s-six of us?"

"Right, well Y/N and EJ don't really eat this kind of food."

"More for us."

Hoodie jabs his fork into a pile of pancakes. Masky and Hoodie both help themselves to the food and Jane sighs.

"Would you two idiots save some food for the rest of us!"

Jane makes a plate for Toby and herself, seeing as how Toby hasn't warmed up to everyone yet.

"S-So what do you two eat then?"

Jack taps the side of your thigh signaling you to get up. He goes to the fridge and grabs a small jar with a kidney floating in it and your smoothie.

"They eat on the more exotic spectrum of the food chain."

Jane takes a bite of her eggs and Hoodie laughs.

"She means they eat people in a sense."

Toby twitches and tenses up in his seat. You sit back down in Jack's lap and glare at Hoodie.

"Oh no Toby, it's not like that! EJ isn't human, and I'm only half-human. So he eats human organs and I drink blood from humans and animals... well animals mainly. Sometimes I can stomach some food."

Toby relaxes a bit but still seems on edge around you and Jack. Hoodie bursts out laughing causing Masky to rub his temples.

You take a sip of your smoothie and hum. Jack lifts his mask up a bit to eat his breakfast and listens to you hum between sips.

"S-So I have another question for you two."

"Sure, Toby."

"Are you two t-together?"

"Yes, we're together."

"That's good, I thought it was w-weird you were sitting on his lap."

Jane laughs and almost chokes on her pancake. You glare at her and snort on accident. Jack chuckles and you blush from embarrassment.

"I wonder who the other Proxy is going to be because I cannot handle another Sylvie."

"Yeah same here, that bitch was crazy."

Toby looks confused and shoves some pancakes into his mouth. He had neatly placed his mouthguard on his lap.

"Awh Toby, you have such a nice smile!"

Toby blushes and shoves more pancakes in his mouth. Hoodie makes a gagging noise.

"Oh shut up."

"I'm not the one who's flirting with the new guy while sitting on my boyfriend's lap."

Your jaw drops and you glare at Hoodie.

"First off I wasn't flirting, I was giving him a compliment. Because you two greeted him by telling him the wrong names. Oh, and Masky threw his coffee cup like a cranky 4-year-old."

Jack nudges your side and you turn to look at him.

"What?"

"Do I have a nice smile?"

You kiss him softly and he smiles.

"Of course you do."

Masky stands up and places his coffee cup in the sink.

"That's it, I'm done. Y'all are gross."

"Dude Masky, how many cups of coffee have you had this morning?"

"I don't even know anymore Hoodie."