012

🍋

"Jack, you really missed me didn't you?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jack goes to adjust himself through his jeans, but you grab his hand before he can. He pulls you flush against his chest, his hand resting on your lower back.

"I don't want to lose control or hurt you Y/N. But you have no idea how badly I want you. How badly I want to taste you."

You bite your bottom lip and move your hips against his erection. He growls and tightens his grip on your wrist. You don't want to stop now, it feels too good.

"Jack, we don't have to go any further... we can just do this."

You place your free hand on his shoulder and slowly move your hips back and forth. He leans his head back against the wall and groans deeply. You let a soft moan escape your lips from the delicious friction.

"Okay, we won't go any further than this. This feels so good... feels so right with you."

You knew Jack wasn't human, that he was being serious about not wanting to lose control or hurt you. He was incredibly strong, his physique larger, different from the average male. But you both want each other, clothes on or off, it didn't matter. You crave him and want to chase this much-needed release together.

Jack kisses your wrist before gently nipping it. Carefully he places both hands on your hips, not wanting to dig his nails in too hard. He's enjoying the moans he pulls from you while moving your lower half back and forth against his.

He slides one of his hands under your jaw and tilts your head to the side. His other hand helps your hips move at a steady rhythm. He trails soft and slow kisses up your neck before gently biting down and sucking certain spots that make you moan more for him. Then he slowly slides his tongue up your neck and behind your ear. He pulls back and admires the marks he's left behind. He's claiming you as his, he wants others to see who you belong to.

"You're mine, do you understand that?"

"Y-Yes."

"Say it again, tell me you're mine."

"Y-Yes, I'm yours... Jack please can you take your jeans off? I want to feel you even more."

He's satisfied with your answer for now, he lifts his hips up against yours. You whine and beg him once more. He growls deeply against your neck and nips at your earlobe.

Just take your fucking pants off Jack. Of course, I'm yours.

You move off his lap and stand in front of him. He watches as you slide your pants off. He sits up and pulls you toward him by your hips.

"I know you said clothes stay on, but please, Jack. I really want... no I need you. Please."

Damn, I really said get into it- might as well throw myself at him already since I'm so damn desperate for him.

Jack has basically said fuck it at this point. He truly doesn't want to hurt you, and he won't, not unless you want him to. You're just so irresistible and tempting to him. You make him feel feral, make him want to claim you as his, and mark you all over.

He slowly runs his cold hands up the sides of your thighs, one hand reaching around to squeeze your ass. You lean your head back and softly moan. He slides his hands up your sides, stopping just below your breasts, and hooks his finger into the bottom of your bra.

"Take it off, now."

You bite your bottom lip as you slide your shirt off and unhook your bra. Jack sits back and admires you. He licks his lips and pulls his shirt off too. He beckons you forward with two fingers and pats his thigh.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Come sit. Be a good girl for me."

Fuck, you're one to be talking.

He pulls you onto his lap and grabs the back of your hair to pull you closer and tilt your head to the side. He brushes his lips alongside your jaw before crashing his lips against yours. You moan and grab onto his biceps for leverage. His kiss is feverish, yet somehow soft and rough at the same time. You tug on his bottom lip with your teeth and he groans.

"You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now."

You blush and let out a shaky breath.

Holy fuck. This went from 0 to 100 real quick. Guess he's not as shy as I thought he was, goddamn.

You reach down to unzip his jeans. He gently smacks the side of your thigh.

"Hop off real quick."

He lifts his hips and slides his jeans off, tossing them to the side before quickly pulling you back onto his lap. You place your hand on the outside of his boxers and rub his cock. The fabric of his boxers is causing just enough friction to finally elicit some moans from him.

He cups your ass and pulls your lower half forward so your cunt is pressed against his cock. You wrap your arms around his neck. He kisses you roughly and feverishly. You slide your fingers through his hair and tug gently. He groans and digs his nails into your hips. This causes you to gasp and allow him to slip his tongue inside your mouth. The kiss continues for a moment before he breaks it.

"Tell me to stop if I get too rough, and I'll stop."

You nod and he thrusts his hips up against your cunt. You grind down on his cock, back and forth, meeting his thrusts. His nails dig into your hips the faster you both move against each other. Your fingers are running through his hair and your lips are on his again. You both don't want to break the kiss, but you're both desperate for air. Your moans get louder the closer he brings you toward your climax. His hands roam all over your body now, grabbing and massaging your skin. You keep riding him until you can't handle it anymore.

"Fuck, Jack I'm going to cum!"

You arch your back and cry out his name. He groans and bites down on your shoulder as you both cum. You gasp and he licks the bite mark to soothe the pain. He softly kisses from the bite mark on your shoulder and up to beneath your jawline. He plants a soft kiss on your lips and carefully moves you off his lap once you both come down from your highs.

He lays down and pulls you into his arms. The both of you have calmed down now, his soft and calm demeanor has come back. He kisses you softly and brushes your hair out of your face.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you too much when I accidentally bit you, did I?"

You bury your face into his neck and wrap your arm around his waist. He kisses your forehead and pulls the sheets over your lower half.

"Yes Jack, I'm okay. That felt so fucking good."

He lets out a sigh of relief and chuckles.

"You were such a good girl for me."

You nuzzle into his neck and drift off to sleep while he rubs your lower back and thighs.