021

"Toby you can't throw your hatches as a way to get someone to leave you alone!!!"

Jane stands in the living room rubbing her temples. Slender has been gone for a week now. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby are destructive when it comes to attempting to get along. Masky seems irritated by Toby, and Hoodie just seems to fuel their arguments for entertainment.

"Hoodie, this isn't funny! This is the second time we've had to replace that wall this week because you three idiots keep destroying the mansion!"

You stick your head around the corner and watch Jane go off on the three males.

"So sorry to interrupt, but do you know when Slender is coming back?"

Jane turns to face you and groans. You start to walk away, but she calls you back.

"Uh no. Get back here Y/N. You can come deal with these idiots. I'm done playing peacekeeper, this isn't the fucking Hunger Games."

You gulp and walk into the living room. Toby is ducking behind the couch and Masky is glaring at him. Hoodie sits on the couch like he didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm so tired, but at least Jeff and Ben aren't here to make me rip my hair out."

The front door of the mansion opens and two males walk in.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

"Oh great, she must be on her period."

Jane flicks Jeff off and goes upstairs to de-stress. Ben goes towards the cabinets and rummages around for snacks.

Toby stands up and looks at Jeff. Ben comes back into the living room with his arms full of snacks and sits down. The TV comes to life and he starts up a video game.

"So who's," *crunch* "the new guy?"

"Yeah, he twitches too much, does he have to pee or something?"

"No Jeff he doesn't have to pee. Ben, Jeff, this is Toby. He's one of Slender's new Proxies."

"Hopefully the other guy won't be as annoying."

Masky sighs and sits down next to Hoodie. Toby frowns and rubs his arms. Masky's comments were starting to get to him.

"Don't make me lock all three of you in a room together and make you share your feelings. Stop acting like 4-year-olds and get along."

Masky grumbles while shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess, but tell him to stop annoying me so much. He can annoy Hoodie instead."

Hoodie elbows Masky in his side.

"Dude fuck no!"

"Y'all are fucking weird. I should have stayed out longer."

Ben nods in agreement and Jeff joins him as his Player 2. Toby sits down on the edge of the couch and watches them play. For the time being, things are calming down. But the arrival of the new Proxy has everyone a bit on edge. No one wants a repeat of what happened with Sylvie.

You go back upstairs and knock on Jane's door.

"Hey, you okay babes?"

"Yeah, just tired. I want Slender back so he can keep them all in line. I feel like I'm the only mature one around here to keep shit together."

"Hey, I'm mature too."

"You killed Sylvie so I think it's safe to say I am keeping things semi-under control for now."

"Shit, you right- BUT it was for a good reason. Besides, he'll be back soon, don't worry. Hopefully, the new guy won't be as crazy as Sylvie was."

"You do realize you live in a mansion full of crazy serial killers, right?"

"Okay, and you got on me about killing Sylvie. Where's the logic in that Jane."

"Shit, you're right."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You leave Jane's room so she can have some quiet time to herself. You wander around the mansion looking for Jack. Usually, the two of you are attached to each other, but lately, he's been a bit distant. Meaning he's been cooped up in the library for the past few days, and you can't seem to tear him away from his books.

You push the large mahogany doors open and gaze upon all the books. More than a thousand books fill shelves along the walls and you can't take your eyes off them. It's like this giant literary world where you can escape for days on end, just by opening a book.

"Jack? Are you still in here?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Well, where are you?"

"Upstairs."

"Thanks, Jack, that's really helpful."

"Upstairs to your right."

You sigh, he isn't going to give you specific directions because he was most likely distracted by a book. You wouldn't be surprised if you got lost in here, not that you would mind. It was quiet and brought a sense of comfort to your mind and soul. Your inner bookworm was satisfied.

"Found you."

"Hey."

"Hey, you."

Jack closes his book and stands up. He lifts his mask up and kisses your forehead.

"I was hoping you'd get lost in here, so I could finish this chapter."

"Damn okay, I see how it is."

"What, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"I came up here to give you my undying love and affection, and you choose a book over me."

"You're so dramatic Y/N. The drama section is over there."

You stick your tongue out at him and he grins. He pulls you behind the bookshelves and takes his mask off.

"Do that again and see what happens."

You stick your tongue out again and he pushes you against the shelf. He places his knee between your legs and leans down to kiss you. He slips his tongue past yours and establishes dominance quickly.

"Fuck."

You bite your bottom lip as he rubs his thumb along your jawline. He lightly chokes you and kisses you harder this time. You moan as he slides his other hand around your waist.

"Jack stop teasing me and fuck me already."

He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He walks over to the table and shoves the books off.

"Wait, are we really going to do this on the table?"

"Yes, you should've just let me finish my book. Now we have to finish what you started."