018

Masky cracks the bedroom window open and pulls out a cigarette. He reaches into his pocket for his lighter, but it's not there.

"Hoodie, toss me my lighter."

"Yeah, give me a minute, I'm listening to something."

Masky sighs and rolls his eyes. He needs a cigarette to cope with what happened earlier and with what was currently going on down the hall.

"OH GOD JACK!"

Hoodie snickers and claps his hands together. He stands up and tosses Masky his lighter.

"God you're disgusting you fuck. They've been at it for the past half hour now, I've got a headache."

"My boy finally got laid! Besides, I think they've finished anyway."

Masky groans and lights his cigarette. He takes a long drag and exhales out the window. Hoodie leans against the wall and gets quiet.

"Yeahhh, I think they're done."

Jane opens the door and has an annoying expression on her face.

"Thank God, they're finally done! I'm happy they confessed their love for each other and everything but for fuck's sake."

Hoodie laughs and Jane drags him away from the wall by his ear. She scolds him for being perverted and nosy.

"Owww Jane, dammit. It's free ASMR! Let a man vibe."

Jane rolls her eyes and leaves the room. She's had enough for one day. Hoodie sits on his bed and rubs his ear.

"You deserved that."

Masky finishes his cigarette and sits down on his bed. He takes his boots off and sighs.

"Yeah, but lowkey it was hot though. Not EJ's noises, but Y/N's."

Masky throws his boots at Hoodie and he whines in response. Masky reaches for his pillow and throws that as well.

"You're so mean, you get that shit from Y/N."

"How do you think we both put up with your shit?"

Hoodie mocks what Masky said and flicks him off. Masky grabs his lamp and throws it at Hoodie. He runs into the bathroom and locks the door before it can hit him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

EJ's POV

I woke up after I heard a loud crash. It sounded like it came from down the hall.

They're being so loud. People are trying to sleep, it's been a long day.

Y/N is sound asleep in my arms and I move some loose strands of hair away from her face. I shift into a more comfortable position and pull her closer. I was really worried she was going to leave with Sylvie and go back to Silas. I shouldn't have acted so cold towards her earlier after she healed me, but I needed to process and think things through. I love her, and I know that without a doubt. But I couldn't protect her today, I got shot and she ended up protecting me and everybody else. I said I would always protect her and keep her safe, and I failed to do so. I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at myself. If anything ever happened to her or I lost her... I don't know what I would do. I would go mad and not want to go on living. But I do know that I will kill anyone that tries to harm her. If Silas comes for her, I will kill him in a fucking heartbeat.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"MASKY DID YOU SERIOUSLY THROW THE LAMP!? THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE WE HAD LEFT! SLENDER SAID HE WOULDN'T BUY US ANY MORE."

"THEN QUIT DOING STUPID SHIT AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO THROW SO MANY LAMPS HOODIE!"

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. Y'ALL BITCHING ABOUT EJ AND Y/N BEING LOUD, NOW Y'ALL ARE THE ONES BEING LOUD!"