027

Your phone buzzes as you slide an extra knife into your garter belt that's wrapped snugly around your thigh.

Unknown: Come find me Y/N.

Y/N: Silas, how the hell did you get this number?

Unknown: No need to worry about that now my love, hurry up and come find me.

You grip your phone tightly and sigh. It was now or never. Right? I mean you finally had the chance to end things with him for good and move on with your life. So why were you so nervous to meet him face to face again?

"Okay, once we get close to the house, you guys will split up and stay hidden. I will confront Silas by myself, that way he will think I came alone."

"Hehe, incognito mode." Hoodie snickers.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

*50 miles later*

Silas is already leaning against the door frame waiting as you approach the front porch. He runs his fingers through his dirty brown hair. He's wearing black slacks and a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His green eyes scan your figure slowly as he licks his bottom lip.  You fight the urge to not go and gouge his eyes out.

"Darling, so good to see you. You've gotten even more beautiful compared to the last time I saw you. I have missed you terribly."

"Oh, you mean when you betrayed me and turned me?"

Silas approaches you and places his hands on your shoulders.

"Darling don't be like that, it was for a good reason. I don't know why you ran away from me... you really hurt me that night."

"I HURT YOU? I FUCKING HURT YOU?"

You bite your tongue before yelling again. You need Silas to trust you enough for you to try and get the upper hand to kill him.

"I truly am sorry I hurt you Y/N, I get why you're angry at me. But this was all a big misunderstanding. I could have handled it better, but we cannot change the past my dear, but we can start fresh."

"Silas, I will never forgive you. You took my life away from me! How could you possibly think the two of us could "start fresh" and I could forget everything that happened? You have lost your fucking mind.

"Very well then, you don't have to forgive me, but you have to stay with me. Darling, we are meant to be, meant to rule side by side. Your parents promised me I would have you, and you've already made me wait so long."

"Run that by me again-"

Silas chuckles, "Oh right, I guess they forgot to mention that before they disappeared."

"Silas what are you talking about..."

"No worries darling, I'll enlighten you."

Silas chuckles and pulls you into his arms. You jerk yourself out of his arms and take a step back.

"Silas, stop lying! Stop fucking with my head, I don't belong to you!"

"Wrong again darling! You see my father was the former King of the vampires, and your mother was his paramour, that is until your father came into the picture. Your mother made the mistake of not turning and ran away with your father after she found out she was pregnant. Of course, this enraged my father, and he killed your mother after you were born. Because if he couldn't have her, then no one else could. Your father begged for his life, and in exchange for his life, my father ordered an arranged marriage between us. I was next in line to be King, and he wanted to make sure the past did not repeat itself. He made sure I would have a Queen, so I could continue reigning over the vampires long after he was gone. That being said, you have always belonged to me, and you will be my Queen Y/N. You have no choice."

"I do have a choice, and it's a hard fuck no to all of this!"

Silas chuckles and grins.

"Don't you want to know what happened to your father?"

You have already assumed the worst and are still trying to process what the fuck he just said.

"I killed him, honestly the man was such a fucking bore. He made quite the mess though and ruined one of my favorite shirts."

You're seething as tears roll down your cheeks. All you can think of now is escaping, completely forgetting that you came here to kill him.

"Oh, darling don't cry. This is good news, now you know the truth. We truly can start fresh now."

You scream angrily and punch him, dislocating his jaw. You're losing your shit and rightfully so.

"Oh my, playing rough now I see."

Silas pushes his jaw back into place and swipes his tongue across his bottom lip. He leans down to kiss you before a silver object flies toward him and pierces his cheek.