015

Two traitors, one ally.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Y/N, They're back from their mission. I heard it didn't go well. Sylvie I assume is behind that."

Jane leans against the wall and waits for you and Jack to come downstairs.

"We're coming! Are they outside or are they coming in?"

Jane opens the backdoor to check and steps back in.

"Outside, they're talking to her now. Masky seems pissed. We may need to go do some damage control."

Sylvie had been sabotaging missions. She could get away with it sometimes, but now she was getting reckless with it. Not taking her time to stay calculated and focused.

You sigh and grab Jack's hand, pulling him down the stairs with you. You walk with Jane out onto the porch and see the scene unfolding. Masky is scolding Sylvie, and Hoodie is standing there nodding his head in agreement with what Masky is saying.

"Geez must have been one hell of a fuck up."

You lean against the porch railing and slide your hand into Jack's. He squeezes your hand and leans into you a bit. Jane stands at the bottom of the steps and asks what happened.

"Sylvie totally blew our fucking cover. She sabotaged the mission! That's what fucking happened. We can't fucking trust her anymore. She can't even aim a damn gun half the time."

Masky goes to take Sylvie's gun, but she elbows both Masky and Hoodie in the face. They both collapse on the ground with a 'thud' and Jane pulls her knife out.

Sylvie aims her gun toward Jane and takes the safety off.

"Who says I couldn't aim? I'll put a bullet through your fucking temple right now. Don't move."

You were really pissed off now, rightfully so. You didn't trust her right from the start. She hurt your idiots, and just threatened your best friend.

Oh fuck no, this means war.

You let go of Jack's hand and quickly go after Jane. Jack follows and stands in front of you. You grab his hand again and pull him behind you. Now both Jack and Jane were behind you. You were in full protection mode and you were furious.

"Oh, I'm so scared, now the half-breed is going to come after me. You do realize you are all fucked, right? This was getting exhausting, playing the waiting game."

She was steadily pissing you off and you could sense another presence nearby. Someone else was watching, but it wasn't a familiar presence.

Who the fuck?

"Don't worry I won't kill those two idiots."

"Those are my two idiots. You don't get to call them idiots, you bitch!"

Sylvie laughs and aims the gun at Jack. She pulls the trigger and shoots him before you could even process and react to her movements. You and Jane both scream.

"JACK! NO NO NO JACK!"

You turn around and see him holding his upper arm. Blood seeps through his hand and drips onto the ground. You were shaking out of fear and anger now. Jack stumbles a bit and removes his hand to look at his wound.

"It didn't pierce the skin. It nickeled me pretty deep though. I'll be fine. Focus on Sylvie."

You reach for him, but he backs away. He sits down and applies pressure to the wound. You could feel yourself losing control and clenching your fists. You wanted to avoid losing control over yourself too much.