At The Pub

A/N Lily will be introduced in the next chapter! Chapters may be short in this fanfic.

Alice Alexandria Prewett was a very perfect judge of people. She was an eighteen-year-old young woman with short, wavy chestnut hair and kind blue eyes. Her 5'3 frame was leaning against the wall of the Pub as her eyes inspected the crowd.

She stared at two people. The first was very tall. Almost 6'5. He had tanned skin, messy jet-black hair and hazel eyes which were hidden behind a pair of rectangular glasses. The other was shorter. He had long, black hair and grey eyes which resembled the moon.

They talked and laughed. They talked about the weather, politics and girls. But what really captured her attention was a private ship known as 'Phoenix'.

She learnt that the taller man was called James Potter. The other, shorter one was called Sirius Black. After a while, Black went away for something he called 'fresh air'

Alice approached Potter slowly. She looked at him from beneath her hood. 'Excuse me, I'm Alice Prewett. I may need some of your help.' She said. She threw her hood back.

Potter looked surprised. 'Well, pleased to meet you Miss. I'm Potter. James Potter. And what help can a lady like you need from me?' He raised an eyebrow curiously. Alice took a deep breath.

'I have a friend. She may require some of your help. You see, I heard that you own a private ship known as 'Phoenix'. Forgive me for eavesdropping. Can you take her to the Kingdom of Hogwarts? She will pay you, of course.' She said.

Potter looked thoughtful.

'But Miss, what's the name of this friend? Why does she need to go to The Kingdom of Hogwarts?' He asked after a while.

'That, I believe, is her own business. I simply ask you, yes or no?' Alice said sharply.

'If she pays me. Yes.' Potter replied. 'How much?' Alice wanted to know. Potter stayed quiet for a moment.

'Thirty galleons.' He said. Alice nodded. 'We go tomorrow. Please tell your friend to be there at seven.' He said.

'Done.' Alice said and replaced her hood. She walked out of the Pub, leaving a very confused James Potter in there.

Marlene Monica McKinnon was a young eighteen-year-old woman living in Cokeworth. She had honey blonde, curly hair. Her blue eyes could only be compared to an ocean. The blonde beauty was the only daughter and fourth child of Miachel and Melissa McKinnon.

She was the younger sister of Maxwell, Mitchell and Mason McKinnon. Marlene was the kind of person that would act rudely when you meet her for the first time. But when you get to know her you'll find a sweet girl inside her. She loved with passion and she hated with passion.

She was dating a boy, no one knew about him. Not even her friends, let alone her family. Well, let's say he wasn't exactly the ideal boy her parents wanted as their precious daughter's boyfriend. He was smart, good-looking and kind-hearted. The only problem was that that he was a pirate. Something Mr. and Mrs. McKinnon wouldn't like at all.

Currently, Marlene was leaning against her window. Reading a letter from the man she loved but was not able to get together with him.

Dear Marls,

How are you? I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll be back after a month or so. Take care okay? Don't get into a fight with anyone. Riddle is a parasite. He has spies all over Cokeworth. And Selywn's no good. He's very dumb. Anyway, I'll stop the political talk because you'll be getting bored.

How's your family? And friends? I promise I'll write every week. Please take care. I love you to the Moon. Will miss you.

Love,
S. O. B

Marlene wiped her eyes which were moist with tears. She hated this, she loved him so much and couldn't even declare this openly. She heard a knock on her door.

'Come in.' She said. The door opened and Melissa McKinnon entered. She looked at her daughter, concerned.

'Are you fine dear?' She asked. Marlene nodded. 'Well, that's good. It's just that you were awake so I decided to check. Is that a letter?' Melissa asked curiously.

Marlene nodded. 'From Alice.' She said and felt her heart clench with guilt. Melissa smiled and bid her good night. As soon as she was gone, Marlene threw herself on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Emmeline Ariel Vance. An eighteen-year-old woman who lived in Cokeworth with her family. She was the younger sister of Nicole Vance and the elder sister of Scarlett Vance. She was the second child of Edward Vance and Elisa Vance.

She had black hair and dusty green eyes. She was smart and sometimes a mystery even to herself. She gave short but meaningful lectures. Emmeline was beautiful, no doubt. Sadly for all the men in Cokeworth, she was a lesbian.

Emmeline was secretly dating Narcissa Black.

Narcissa Black was supposed to marry Lucius Malfoy, she ran away from her home. She was Nicole Vance's best friend. Nicole brought her home and she started living with them. That was a thing which happened three years ago.

Last year at Christmas, Emmeline confessed her feelings to Narcissa. Surprisingly, Narcissa felt the same towards her. The only people who knew about them were Emmeline's family and her friends.

Narcissa had two other sisters. Bellatrix and Andromeda Black. She also had her two cousins, Sirius and Regulus Black.

Bellatrix was supposed to marry Rodolphus Lestrange. She ran away too. Bella went to The Kingdom of Hogwarts to live with their aunt, Cassiopeia Black.

Andromeda escaped first, she married Ted Tonks. He was the one whom she loved. Now, they had a four-year-old girl called Nymphadora Cassiopeia Tonks.

Their parents, Cygnus and Druella Black were outraged. Even before the girls, their cousins, Sirius and Regulus escaped together. They wrote to them often, but they hadn't revealed their location.

Frank Leo Longbottom was a nineteen-year-old young man. He was the only child of Leo and Augusta Longbottom.

He was dating Alice Prewett. Frank was very kind. He loved gardening. He always found the best in people. Frank was just awesome.

A/N Hello! Aurora Esmeralda Potter is backkkkkkkkkk. It was the first chapter. The idea is taken from scared of clouds on FF.net, but most of it is mine. Hope you like it. Take care and stay safe.

Love,
Aurora:)