Chapter #39

A/N: That's it guys. You made it to chapter 39, thank you so much for that. Read it and then you get the...epi-epilogue. Please read the author's note in the end, too. *sobs* I loved writing this story....ah well, go on read this chapter and I sincerely hope that you cry. Btw, my new fanfic is AU. But not that type of au  in which James-is-Snape's-Half-Brother-And-Slughorn's-Secret-Lover-And-Lily-Evans-is-a-half-dementor-gymnast-Slytherin. I hope you laughed XD

Cassandra Trelawney had an odd feeling. It was the 26th of July and tomorrow...

She had a good feeling. A positive one. Maybe Voldemort would lose? Maybe everything could be well again? She was hoping against hope that something good would happen.

She could see her daughter, Riya Trelawney, pacing in her room, clearly nervous. Both of her other children, Aria and Nicolas, were in the army fir Diagon.

Cassandra was worried too, of course. They were her children after all. She forced herself to be cheerful, maybe something positive would happen. There's no harm in hoping, right?

'Mom..'

She saw Aria enter the house, looking nervous. Cassandra smiled.

'Good God, it's July 26th already,' Aria whispered. Cassandra sighed.

'Time flies. Nervous, aren't you?' She said. Her daughter sighed wearily.

'Yes, a lot. The attack, is it seven in the morning? Or seven in the evening?' She wondered. Cassandra sighed. Some questions don't have answers and they are better as questions.

____________________________________

Minerva McGonagall was staring at the army from her window. She, like every sane human, was worried. Tomorrow would be a dangerous day. She only hoped that by some miracle, Voldemort could not win.

There was no way he'd rule The Kingdoms. Diagon, Hufflepuff, Hogwarts, Cokeworth, Ravenclaw, Hogsmead...No way. This could not happen.

She had known about these soulmates. Lily Evans because her dead mother, Rose Evans (maiden name Wilson) had been Minerva's close friend's younger sister. Lily, obviously, didn't remember her.

And then there was James Potter. Minerva had seen him grow up, she'd home-schooled him and his cousin. He was a playful boy, something this serious...entrusted to him...

Minerva sighed heavily. Many lives had been ruined, many lives. All because of war. Because of a sick maniac who wanted power. She tried not to think about the people crying after hearing the news of deaths in their families. She had seen enought of that to last her a life-time.

'Madame McGonagall?'

Minerva turned. One of the maids in the palace, Michelle, was standing there.

'Yes Michelle?' Minerva nodded. Michelle gestured to the staircase to thier right and said, 'King Dumbledore wants to see you. He said it was urgent. You should hurry, Ma'am.'

Minerva sighed and followed Michelle up the staircase. She may be an advisor, she may be one of the most wise people seen but at this moment, even Minerva Athena McGonagall couldn't do anything. Things which are meant to happen, will happen.

____________________________________

'Please stop pacing, you are making me nervous,' Frank told Alice. His wife had been pacing the entire day, around their room and mumbling nervous lines.

'I am nervous!' Alice cried in frustation.

'To be frank--Alice snorted at the pun--everyone is nervous Als, everyone. We don't exactly know what's gonna happen,' Frank said gently. Alice let out a great, big sigh and sat down beside him on the bed.